Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Accommodation sharing required.

Accommodation sharing required.

Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accommodation sharing required.

Hi All,
I have given notice at my apartment and need to relocate asap.
My girlfriend is moving out to Dubai in February at wich point we'll be looking for a place to share.
However, I need somewhere to stay in the meantime.
Does anybody have or know of someone who is looking for a flatmate?
Or the best place to find sharing accommodation?
I am a professional person, tidy and quiet......ideal flatmate really I think.

I would be looking at staying for about 6 months so don't want to commit to a 1 year lease that we have to with most rentals.

Any assistance is much appreciated.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 4:44 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation sharing required.

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Hi All,
I have given notice at my apartment and need to relocate asap.
My girlfriend is moving out to Dubai in February at wich point we'll be looking for a place to share.
However, I need somewhere to stay in the meantime.
Does anybody have or know of someone who is looking for a flatmate?
Or the best place to find sharing accommodation?
I am a professional person, tidy and quiet......ideal flatmate really I think.

I would be looking at staying for about 6 months so don't want to commit to a 1 year lease that we have to with most rentals.

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Pan back through the pages on this forum as this topic was raised not so long ago! Good luck
Old Nov 1st 2004, 7:35 am
Just Joined

mama bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accommodation sharing required.

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Pan back through the pages on this forum as this topic was raised not so long ago! Good luck
If you don't mind shared accommodation in a house with mainly South African's this is a good site to try as there is a variety of shared accommodation offered - www.sagroupdubai.com. Good luck.