Reload this Page >

Accommodation sharing in Dubai

Accommodation sharing in Dubai

Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Cheekaboo is on a distinguished road
Default Accommodation sharing in Dubai

Hi,
Myself and my boyfriend have just moved out to Dubai and are looking for a double room in a villa/apartment with other expats for the initial couple of months until we get sorted with visas etc. The only place I know of that advertise for accommodation sharing is expatriates.com/classifieds. Do you know of any other places that are worth checking out?

Or better still- does anyone have or know of anyone that has a double room available?

Thanks.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:57 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation sharing in Dubai

Originally Posted by Cheekaboo
Hi,
Myself and my boyfriend have just moved out to Dubai and are looking for a double room in a villa/apartment with other expats for the initial couple of months until we get sorted with visas etc. The only place I know of that advertise for accommodation sharing is expatriates.com/classifieds. Do you know of any other places that are worth checking out?

Or better still- does anyone have or know of anyone that has a double room available?

Thanks.
Hi Cheekaboo,

Tomorrow/Sunday all the guy's & gals will be back in force, and there are plenty that are sharing apartments, they will be able to help i'm sure. Welcome to Dubai to you both.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:42 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the site, and as already mentioned, it is the weekend...but there's some links in the lifestyle faq that you might be able to use...
Old Mar 19th 2005, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheekaboo
Hi,

Thanks.
Suggest you check out the notice boards outside some of the supermarkets like Spinneys and Choithrams, I noticed on Thursday there were at least 3 rooms in villas on the board outside Choithrams near Safa park on Al Wasl Rd
Old Mar 19th 2005, 8:14 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Or you can always look at the gulf news classifieds

http://www.gulfnews.com/Classifieds/...asp?Cats=dPR20
Old Mar 20th 2005, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Cheekaboo is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys. Still no joy, so if you hear of anywhere going ( with nice easy going westerners!) let me know!

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi Cheekaboo,

Tomorrow/Sunday all the guy's & gals will be back in force, and there are plenty that are sharing apartments, they will be able to help i'm sure. Welcome to Dubai to you both.