Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Accommodation req'd

Accommodation req'd

Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Accommodation req'd

Hi All,
I'm moving back to dubai at the end of next week (around the 21st Sept) and the missus and I need somewhere to stay for a while until we decide where we want to live/buy/rent etc

Looking for a studio or a room in a large villa or similar on a monthly basis.

If any of you know of anything going i'd love to hear from you.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accommodation req'd

any specific area...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
any specific area...
Not really.

Bur Dubai to Dubai Marina and anywhere in between.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:16 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Not really.

Bur Dubai to Dubai Marina and anywhere in between.
ok..so I won't bother to look at the noticeboard in our Spinneys in Mirdif then...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ok..so I won't bother to look at the noticeboard in our Spinneys in Mirdif then...

Thanks but no....
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:23 am
hmmmm...nice

Thanks but no....
hmmmm...another ignorant one...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Now now, he might have perfectly good reasons for wanting to be nearer the coast. Such as not liking aircraft noise or the smell of jet fuel. (Joke)
Old Sep 12th 2007, 10:57 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Now now, he might have perfectly good reasons for wanting to be nearer the coast. Such as not liking aircraft noise or the smell of jet fuel. (Joke)
since it is a joke I will let you off the hook...for now
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Jet fuel is one of my favourite smells and as geeky as it might sound I'd love to live at the end of a runway watching the planes all day.
The missus goes mental at me when I pull over on the road home that goes past the end of bahrain airports' runway and watch the planes land if one happens to be landing. (Yes, I do......but mainly to annoy her)

But mirdiff is a bit isolated - a bit like ranches is.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:04 am
hmmmm...nice

Jet fuel is one of my favourite smells and as geeky as it might sound I'd love to live at the end of a runway watching the planes all day.
The missus goes mental at me when I pull over on the road home that goes past the end of bahrain airports' runway and watch the planes land if one happens to be landing. (Yes, I do......but mainly to annoy her)

But mirdiff is a bit isolated - a bit like ranches is.
Isolated?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7 minutes to Festival City, 12 to Deira City Centre, 15 to Wafi...
1 minute to Uptown Mirdif...
Isolated, whatdoyamean...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Isolated?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
7 minutes to Festival City, 12 to Deira City Centre, 15 to Wafi...
1 minute to Uptown Mirdif...
Isolated, whatdoyamean...
Isolated from the drinking holes.

ok....have a look if you don't mind. Might be something that appeals.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:27 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Isolated from the drinking holes.

ok....have a look if you don't mind. Might be something that appeals.
Mirdif is not far from both Irish Villages!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Is the Festival Irish Village open ???
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:17 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Is the Festival Irish Village open ???
Never been there but was told it was...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beebee
There is more than one? Please elaborate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.