Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Dubai

Accommodation in Dubai

Old Apr 16th 2013, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Tomooo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation in Dubai

Hi all

I am soon to be moving to Dubai, working in Jumeirah Lake Towers.

I am only going to be looking at renting either a small place (studio room maybe) or even just a room share, as my budget at first is a little tight to say the least. I am looking at spending between 1,500 - 3,000 AED a month.

I have been looking on dubizzle, but I'm not sure which area to begin looking. I was wondering if anybody could recommend where would be a good place to look, that is affordable and not too far to travel to JLT?

Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks

Old Apr 17th 2013, 5:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Accommodation in Dubai

What are you moving here to do?

Why is the budget for house so small?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 5:44 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

There's an aparthotel in DIP - Dubai Investment Park, that do fully inclusive from 3-3500/month.

Think it's called The Armada? They have another one in Barsha.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 7:00 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

For that exceedingly low budget you'd need to share.

Have you done your sums? Are you sure you can afford to move to Dubai? If that's all you can afford to spend on housing I'd be concerned about not having enough money and ths place is no fun with no money -not to mention the serious consequences of debt.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zihad_khan
For any terribly low budget you could will need to publish.

To get finished an individual's sums? Thinking of certainly you could afford to pay for to safely move that will Dubai? If that's all you is able to afford to enjoy regarding construction It's safe to consider without the need a sufficient amount of revenue together with ths put isn't an interesting with out revenue -not a single article any major repercussions for unsecured debt.
Can anyone translate this into English?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 7:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Not a chance.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 7:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
My thoughts exactly!
Old Apr 17th 2013, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
My thoughts exactly!
Meow it is a translation of your post into arabic and back to english. it can now be understood by everybody except Brits.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 8:10 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by gottheTshirt
Meow it is a translation of your post into arabic and back to english. it can now be understood by everybody except Brits.
Oh. My. God.

And the point?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
And the point?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zihad_khan
you could will need to publish.

This would be a good signature
Old Apr 28th 2013, 5:05 pm
Just Joined

d_f_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tomooo
Hi all

I am soon to be moving to Dubai, working in Jumeirah Lake Towers.

I am only going to be looking at renting either a small place (studio room maybe) or even just a room share, as my budget at first is a little tight to say the least. I am looking at spending between 1,500 - 3,000 AED a month.

I have been looking on dubizzle, but I'm not sure which area to begin looking. I was wondering if anybody could recommend where would be a good place to look, that is affordable and not too far to travel to JLT?

Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.

Many Thanks

Tomoo -

I am also looking to move to Dubai shortly - looking in and around Jumeirah Beach/Dubai Marina too, and am naturally aiming to keep my accommodation budget as low as possible.

How is your search going? For our budgets a flatshare is most likely the only viable option. What will you be doing workwise out there? Perhaps we should co-ordinate our flat-hunt?