Reload this Page >

Accommodation in Doha

Accommodation in Doha

Old Dec 29th 2012, 10:32 am
Just Joined

Maarz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation in Doha

Hey Guys,

Just moved to Doha a few weeks ago. Currently staying at the Ezdan, but am looking to move out ASAP.

Cant seem to find any decent accommodation anywhere. It would be great to share an apartment/villa with another brit. Does anyone know anyone looking for a housemate?

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accommodation in Doha

Loads of decent accom online mate. Also worth driving around and asking the security guards if any available places then contacting the owner direct

I know most of the villas in abu hamour/ain khaled are full and most apartments in west bay are taken or only come as 1 bed fully furnished

try

propertyfinder.qa
gatarclassifieds
mubaweb

try qatarliving if you really want to share. Not sure if much brits use that though mate
Old Jan 1st 2013, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MaserMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Plenty show online but the reality is different.

Good luck
Old Jan 1st 2013, 5:21 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Al Ameen Enterprises in Al Salatha area. They do decent furnished apartments for QR6k single bed and QR8k double bed. Downtown Doha, so aircraft and traffic noise will always be an issue.

http://alameenproperties.com/properties.php
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 6:37 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RyanC
Loads of decent accom online mate. Also worth driving around and asking the security guards if any available places then contacting the owner direct

I know most of the villas in abu hamour/ain khaled are full and most apartments in west bay are taken or only come as 1 bed fully furnished

try

propertyfinder.qa
gatarclassifieds
mubaweb

try qatarliving if you really want to share. Not sure if much brits use that though mate
Dubizzle is best for flatshares.
Old Jan 4th 2013, 4:36 am
Just Joined

idoha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Maarz,

Are you still looking for accommodation? I am currently sharing a villa in Al Waab with 3 other brits but I am probably will be out of this country by April and need someone to take over my room. My room is not ensuite, so you would need to share the bathroom with another girl, the other rooms are ensuite, so they wouldn't be using the shared bathroom at all. My room is clean and roomy with lots of storage space, communal areas are quite studenty - let's put it that way.
Rent is QR2500, about QR300 for your share of utilities and internet access monthly. We are not overly social, as in hitting the pubs and bars every weekend together but we do have a BBQ now and then and having a glass of wine in front of TV to have a chin wag is quite often.
The room is not immediately available though as I am not moving out yet, however in the relatively near future.
Message me back and I'd be able to give you more details.

Idoha
Old Jan 4th 2013, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

dubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of lightdubaiguy2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by idoha
We are not overly social
Bit like everyone else in Doha then...
Old Jan 4th 2013, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

Ammaar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

Yea id definately be interested in that. A shame its not available at the moment tho.