British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Abu Dhabi BE night (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/abu-dhabi-night-476587/)

Revilo Aug 24th 2007 4:40 pm

Abu Dhabi BE night

Hi all

I'm brand new to Abu Dhabi but I will be here for a couple of years. If you are going to organise another BE night then please put my name at the top of the list. I'm keen to get out and meet people and explore the 'nightlife' in sunny Abu Dhabi.

Revilo Aug 24th 2007 4:53 pm

Re: Abu Dhabi BE night

Oh should have said, just PM me or email [email protected] -thanks

Blue Cat Aug 24th 2007 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by Revilo (Post 5230974)
Hi all

I'm brand new to Abu Dhabi but I will be here for a couple of years. If you are going to organise another BE night then please put my name at the top of the list. I'm keen to get out and meet people and explore the 'nightlife' in sunny Abu Dhabi.

Welcome! right you sort out a date and a venue and I will contact Twinkle (regular poster on here but got no net connection at minute) she is in Abu dhabi and I am sure she would come along. So Revilo, your the organiser!! i got my hands full with this lot in Dubai :)

Revilo Aug 24th 2007 5:12 pm

Alright it's on! Come one, come all

Trader Vic's on Thursday night (30th of August) 7pm 'til whenever that place shuts I guess.

Pass the message on to anyone you think may not see this thread. Be nice to get a good turnout :D

Blue Cat Aug 25th 2007 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Revilo (Post 5231103)
Alright it's on! Come one, come all

Trader Vic's on Thursday night (30th of August) 7pm 'til whenever that place shuts I guess.

Pass the message on to anyone you think may not see this thread. Be nice to get a good turnout :D

you need to PM Aussie Overseas and Sheik ya Bootie, they are in Abu Dhabi :thumbsup:

shakh your bootie Aug 27th 2007 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5233108)
you need to PM Aussie Overseas and Sheik ya Bootie, they are in Abu Dhabi :thumbsup:

I would have loved to have gone, but I'm in Dubai from Wed til Sunday this week.....

I'd happily do another time?

Confucius Aug 27th 2007 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5240108)
I would have loved to have gone, but I'm in Dubai from Wed til Sunday this week.....

I'd happily do another time?

Nice to see you again,Shakh!!!

shakh your bootie Aug 28th 2007 6:43 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5240915)
Nice to see you again,Shakh!!!

How do, Confu? It's been a bit full-on since getting back. Good to see you're still keeping the harem of slappers under control....