Abu Dhabi Hotel

Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Abu Dhabi Hotel

I need to spend a few days visiting clients in AD, really cant be arsed with travelling in the mornings, does anyone know of any really nice hotels in and around the following places?

Have googled and there seems to be some Rotana Hotels there but anyone else have any suggestions.

Al Ain
Khalifa Street
Near Airport

Appreciated.

Also is there any nightlife in AD? Apologies dont know AD very well
Old Apr 21st 2009, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

kaz lou abu dhabi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Hotel

Near Khalifa Street you have Millennium and Royal Meridian - both excellent. Near the Airport you are limited to either Shangri-La or Al Raha Beach. The One to One is quite central, slightly out of the city. Sorry - i live in Abu Dhabi so cant recommend hotels in Al Ain.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kaz lou abu dhabi View Post
Near Khalifa Street you have Millennium and Royal Meridian - both excellent. Near the Airport you are limited to either Shangri-La or Al Raha Beach. The One to One is quite central, slightly out of the city. Sorry - i live in Abu Dhabi so cant recommend hotels in Al Ain.
Shoukran jasilan
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

For Al Ain i would use either the Hilton Or the Inter Con
The Hilton is ok nice pool and pool bar, Pacos is the bar in there.
Horse n Jockey is in the Inter Con.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

The Rotana in Al Ain is great too and it has a Trader Vics restaurant.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:02 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coffindodger View Post
For Al Ain i would use either the Hilton Or the Inter Con
The Hilton is ok nice pool and pool bar, Pacos is the bar in there.
Horse n Jockey is in the Inter Con.
I agree, I really like the Hilton even if it is a bit shabby round the edges. The Rotana is nice as well but it has no atmosphere
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks allot people, much apreciated.

Anyone have any idea on the nightlife? And i dont mean women....just mean places, bars etc i could take the clients to...some of them include Americans, Saudi's and Germans...

Nowhere seedy please.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Would it be tacky taking germans to the nice German Brauhaus restaurant/bar at Beach Rotana Hotel in AD?

Lots and lots of pork and german beer especially on buffet nights.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld View Post
Would it be tacky taking germans to the nice German Brauhaus restaurant/bar at Beach Rotana Hotel in AD?

I cant see the Saudi's enjoying the pork.....
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

And Face ye battle axe Frau Tina !! ohh errrr
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by deemi786 View Post
Don't you believe it - some of them think it's great
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl View Post
Don't you believe it - some of them think it's great
really bloody hell.....they did love my jewish joke though last time we met.....

So i cant take credit for the joke, its an oldie from Omid Djalili but is funny....

Jewish kid goes up to his dad and says

"Dad can i have 1 pound?"

Dad replies

"A pound? What do you want 50p for? I havent got 10p!

Last edited by deemi786; Apr 22nd 2009 at 12:26 pm. Reason: joke addition
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

You ever seen how many Saudis frequent Brauhaus???
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

really bloody hell.....they did love my jewish joke though last time we met.....

So i cant take credit for the joke, its an oldie from Omid Djalili but is funny....

Jewish kid goes up to his dad and says

"Dad can i have 1 pound?"

Dad replies

"A pound? What do you want 50p for? I havent got 10p!
Anti-semitism always goes down well in Saudi
Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by benzonar View Post
Anti-semitism always goes down well in Saudi
it was only a joke...jesus...you're worse than muslims.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.