Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi hair salon?

Abu Dhabi hair salon?

Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

kelbel22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Abu Dhabi hair salon?

Hi ladies

I was wondering if any of you in Abu Dhabi would be able to recommend a good hair salon please? (Just want my long hair cut quite a bit shorter)

Ive been to one called Al Ain Palace after someone recommended it to me but would never go back...!

Quite a few of the girls I know just wait until they are back home but I need to go before Christmas which is when my next trip is planned.

Thanks x
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi hair salon?

The Salon at One to One hotel is good, also the hairdresser at The Club.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, have booked an appointment at one to one for this evening!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
The Salon at One to One hotel is good, also the hairdresser at The Club.
Have you tired it soukie, am in need of a new hairdresser, used to go to the girls at hair works but they are getting a bit crappy
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Have you tired it soukie, am in need of a new hairdresser, used to go to the girls at hair works but they are getting a bit crappy
Yes Grace - I have been a couple of times and have been pleased with the cut. It's Dhs 150 for a cut and Dhs. 70 for a blow dry.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kelbel22
Thanks, have booked an appointment at one to one for this evening!
Let us know what you think! I usually have Jean (Lebanese)
Old Jul 26th 2009, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Just got back and very pleased with the cut thanks. I had the older guy with the skinhead and im definitely going to go back to him.

Never to go to Al Ain Palace, its awful...
Old Jul 26th 2009, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kelbel22
Just got back and very pleased with the cut thanks. I had the older guy with the skinhead and im definitely going to go back to him.

Never to go to Al Ain Palace, its awful...
Great - that's Jean!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Birdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to all

The girl at Sharanis Spa is pretty good (can't remember her name but she's the only one there at the moment) - also Katie at Hair Works, good cut and great highlights.