Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi employment needed!

Abu Dhabi employment needed!

Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Chris1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Abu Dhabi employment needed!

Hi All,

I moved to Abu Dhabi last Monday with my partner who has relocated with her company and I am currently looking for work. My background is in sales (8ys), mainly real estate, but I am also interested in marketing and PR. I have registered with a few agencies and check the gulf news, websites and local papers reguarly but if anybody knows of any vacancies that might suit I'd really appreciate it if you could email me!

Many thanks,

Chris
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

calipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nice
Default Re: Abu Dhabi employment needed!

There will be no end of real estate companies and developers at next months cityscape exhibition, check out their website and turn up at ADNEC to get as much contacts you can. Then bombard them with applications.

Good luck.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:52 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the help!

That's a really goog idea!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

calipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nicecalipso is just really nice

Let us know how you get on.

cal.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 10:55 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris1983 View Post
Hi All,

I moved to Abu Dhabi last Monday with my partner who has relocated with her company and I am currently looking for work. My background is in sales (8ys), mainly real estate, but I am also interested in marketing and PR. I have registered with a few agencies and check the gulf news, websites and local papers reguarly but if anybody knows of any vacancies that might suit I'd really appreciate it if you could email me!

Many thanks,

Chris
Chris, come along to the informal networking coffee morning next sunday at 9am in Mugg and Bean in the Abu Dhabi mall...I can point you in the direction of one or two recruiters who are looking for real estate people right now and you may meet others there.

Regards

N.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:54 am
Just Joined

Hi Norm,

Sounds good. See you Sunday.

Chris