Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Old May 14th 2006, 5:40 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Accommodation !!!!

Originally Posted by Air Polygamy
Riyadh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was bogus man! The phone number you gave dont even work. I called and some guy was like uhh wrong number 00097126321100

Not sure if that was just a typo on your part but too many zeros should just ben 009712
Old May 15th 2006, 7:37 am
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Not sure if that was just a typo on your part but too many zeros should just ben 009712
No it's ok Fairydust. I foun another solution. I wasn't mad though, I should've called them people before considering going there.
Old May 16th 2006, 10:22 am
Mamma said knock you out

Air Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really niceAir Polygamy is just really nice

No it's ok Fairydust. I foun another solution. I wasn't mad though, I should've called them people before considering going there.
Alright guyz,

I found a place to stay now. very cheap and very well located ... ON THE CORNICHE!!!!! I have a seaview and all amenities. Miracles do exist, i met some really nice people here and they did not hesistate to help me out. Now I have one less thing to worry about.
Old May 22nd 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Riadh is an unknown quantity at this point

Riyadh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was bogus man! The phone number you gave dont even work. I called and some guy was like uhh wrong number 00097126321100

Hi there,

I am sorry i does not work with you man, I just called them it is working no problem,

wish u all the best.

However, if you need anything else just tell me in here. I will check the site everday ok.

I was in Oman and did not saw ur msg sorry.

Try to enjoy the heat, I wish that you visit uae in winter the weather would be much better than these days.

Good luck.
Old May 28th 2006, 7:01 am
Just Joined

arnajjar is an unknown quantity at this point

Alright guyz,

I found a place to stay now. very cheap and very well located ... ON THE CORNICHE!!!!! I have a seaview and all amenities. Miracles do exist, i met some really nice people here and they did not hesistate to help me out. Now I have one less thing to worry about.
------------
Great and congratulation for you, I would like to know where you've found the place to stay, I need the same as well for 3 months, and I couldn’t find something decent with reasonable prices, I was staying at a hotel but now I’m looking for a furnished decent and quality room having attached path .. sharing with privacy is ok as well.
Old May 28th 2006, 2:13 pm
Mamma said knock you out

Originally Posted by arnajjar
------------
Great and congratulation for you, I would like to know where you've found the place to stay, I need the same as well for 3 months, and I couldn’t find something decent with reasonable prices, I was staying at a hotel but now I’m looking for a furnished decent and quality room having attached path .. sharing with privacy is ok as well.
Welcome arnajjar,

I don't know what you call reasonnable prices. I have found my plcae through people i met here. I have seen a few places but most were hotels like the one suggested by Riadh above, and there;s another one on airport road called oasis hotel.

Stay in touch, i'll see what i can do and PM if you want.