Abu Dhabi

Old Jun 9th 2004, 12:14 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Abu Dhabi

A friend of mine is moving out to Abu Dhabi with her Boyfriend who is already out there working, She is hoping to get work but understands that might be difficult. Are there any other other women out ther who are in a similar situation who can give her any info on what sort of things she can do to keep her occupied

Thanks
Kala
Old Jun 13th 2004, 12:52 pm
Balushi

Default Re: Abu Dhabi

Originally posted by kala
A friend of mine is moving out to Abu Dhabi with her Boyfriend who is already out there working, She is hoping to get work but understands that might be difficult. Are there any other other women out ther who are in a similar situation who can give her any info on what sort of things she can do to keep her occupied

Thanks
Kala

Why doesn;t she inquires by herself in this board?

Anyways, It is "By Law" punishable for a man and a women to live together out of wed-lock.

Old Jun 14th 2004, 9:59 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Balushi
Why doesn;t she inquires by herself in this board?

Purely because I have a log in as I am moving to Australia and it was quicker for me to do it then her create a log in for 1 question

Anyways, It is "By Law" punishable for a man and a women to live together out of wed-lock.
Thanks for that piece of info. that'll scare her.

Kala
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 11:53 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala

Thanks
Kala

Kala your friend maybe better off commuting to dubai for work, a lot more opportunitys there i would think. I was raised in Dubai and it is a lot more liberal than Abu Dhabi.

Cheers

Mr Madsad
Old Jul 4th 2004, 3:03 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally posted by madsad
Kala your friend maybe better off commuting to dubai for work, a lot more opportunitys there i would think. I was raised in Dubai and it is a lot more liberal than Abu Dhabi.

Cheers

Mr Madsad
Thanks Madsad, thats what she is now thinking of doing she's applying for jobs so ahe can go on her own back rather having to go through all the problems of not being married to her Boyf etc

Cheers
Kala
Old Jul 29th 2004, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

honey123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everybody!!!!

Just joined this club. Would like to ask "LIVING IN ABU DHABI".

My husband soon will joint Etihad Airways. So need to knoe the best location to tsay in this place. The offered $85000 dirham/annum. I'm looking for apartment with facillites e;g swimming pool, gym & designated Car Park.

1. Can we get this kind of apartment?
2. Furnished?
3. Area (location)?

Regards