About A Member!

Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:36 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default About A Member!

I saw the picture of Plam Tree :scared: hey can you please tell us something bout urself?

I see you dressed in emarati cloths wow! stunning. And that guy next to you looks more asian or levent Arab and hes wearing a SAUDI aghal, Is he saudi... YOUR KIDS WITH GUNS and ammunition :scared: You dress them Beduoin warriors...!

Can you explain us those pics?

Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: About A Member!

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
I saw the picture of Plam Tree :scared: hey can you please tell us something bout urself?

I see you dressed in emarati cloths wow! stunning. And that guy next to you looks more asian or levent Arab and hes wearing a SAUDI aghal, Is he saudi... YOUR KIDS WITH GUNS and ammunition :scared: You dress them Beduoin warriors...!

How about you start first and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Martin
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

You don't want me to get started about myself. Anyone who is a regular on the OTHER site probably knows me in and out and I want to spare them the ordeal. Have a peak. I don't make a secret of myself.

Do you remember my post about racism? I can write even longer, trust me.

Like the Emarati clothes? Ever been to Shindagha Heritage Village? They take great pics there, as you can see, even get rid of unwanted wrinkles.

My hubby is Irani

Must go, taking the kids swimming. This site is too tempting to spend hours on end on the computer. Will join again later tonight when everyone will be asleep.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:36 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
You don't want me to get started about myself. Anyone who is a regular on the OTHER site probably knows me in and out and I want to spare them the ordeal. Have a peak. I don't make a secret of myself.

Like the Emarati clothes? Ever been to Shindagha Heritage Village? They take great pics there, as you can see, even get rid of unwanted wrinkles.

My hubby is Irani

Must go, taking the kids swimming. This site is too tempting to spend hours on end on the computer. Will join again later tonight when everyone will be asleep.
Hi Palm,

Look forward to read ur next essay!! Nobody will censor it.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Palm,

Look forward to read ur next essay!! Nobody will censor it.

yup no censors here. real freedom to air you're views, but we do ask people to keep it nice'ish. and your'e posts will not be deleted.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 11:54 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
yup no censors here. real freedom to air you're views, but we do ask people to keep it nice'ish. and your'e posts will not be deleted.
OK Shiva...Sir!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:19 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
OK Shiva...Sir!!
hey was just being friendly, and remember who apologised to world at large lol
im a reformed chap now all peace and love.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:40 pm
Beduoin_Boy

My hubby is Irani

I am telling you! YOU ARE SO COoOoOL!

Old Oct 20th 2004, 5:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hey was just being friendly, and remember who apologised to world at large lol
im a reformed chap now all peace and love.
Well sed! we remember ur public appology.......not to worry!lol

Keep it clean ppl and no low blows......... all opinions (no matter how one sided they may be) are welcome!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

My problem is, I am too nice and some can't handle that.
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

I am telling you! YOU ARE SO COoOoOL!

You really think that?! Honest?! Couldn't wish for a better compliment.

BTW, are you a real native local or a convert? Every time I get to meet someone, they are 'originaly' from Iran. Is there some sort of difference between locals?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:13 pm
Beduoin_Boy

You really think that?! Honest?! Couldn't wish for a better compliment.

BTW, are you a real native local or a convert? Every time I get to meet someone, they are 'originaly' from Iran. Is there some sort of difference between locals?

Hahaha! You know dubai is a new country the only native are Bani Yas and few others and ofcourse the Al Balushi are here and everywhere in Gulf since Gods Knows when...!