Abandoned Disco

Old Jun 13th 2011, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

irich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really niceirich is just really nice
Default Re: Abandoned Disco

The Landrover is the ideal car for the hobbyist mechanic.

I nearly bought this thing a couple of years ago. Luckily the owner managed to get a permit to export it to South Africa.

Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:50 am
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
call the Police?
Twisting my melon man.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hippacrocapig
So just outside our compound on waste ground is a abandoned Land Rover Discovery, shabby looking but still together. It's been there over a year now and no one has touched it. We've looked inside and there's medical paperwork and old compound passes. This compound used to house nurses/doctors two years ago.
Does anyone know how we could go about finding who it belongs to and if we could adopt it KSA style? It does have number plates.
Thanks
Hippa
On a more positive note, as Blue Cat suggests, the police might be able to advise you as to the legality of such a take-over, and whilst one of the banks may have a claim on it, if they did, and it's as noticable as you say it is, you would have thought they would have done something about it by now, even if it was to tow it to a storage yard somewhere. Good luck, whatever you do.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

irich, Lightweights are some of the best Land Rovers to buy. Bog basic, so nothing to go wrong, terrible ride, so they don't get hammered off-road, and suffiecently different from everything else to be a barrel of fun ( if it starts in the morning- if it doesn't, you can always use the starting handle, but in 40degC? No, ta, I'll leave that for someone else to try, thank you.)
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

( if it starts in the morning- if it doesn't, you can always use the starting handle, but in 40degC? No, ta, I'll leave that for someone else to try, thank you.)[/QUOTE]

I guess those with hands-on starting handle experience are pretty few and far between these days??!!!!!!!