Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

90 Day Tax law Dublin?

90 Day Tax law Dublin?

Old Oct 30th 2013, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 Day Tax law Dublin?

Mr Scamp I am thinking you are being too much nice sir.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

rafathegafa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikewot
Yes, it's a foreign country which is not affiliated in any way with HMRC. Which is the point which all of us have been subtly trying to make to the OP since he first posted rather than pointing out to the thick twat that Eire IS NOT THE UK!!
Thick t**t eh ? thats lovely language... there are women on this public forum .. and you`re swearing like that ...i believe a lot of people will now see you in a different light.... you are a moderator on here and should know better... i see you are in Dubai ?... well i`m there myself in January and if you would like to meet up and i`ll see how tough you really are instead of hiding behind a computer insulting people. Inbox me your number and i`ll happily come and stand in front of you and see if you still feel like insulting me then ?
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:45 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rafathegafa
Thick t**t eh ? thats lovely language... there are women on this public forum .. and you`re swearing like that ...i believe a lot of people will now see you in a different light.... you are a moderator on here and should know better... i see you are in Dubai ?... well i`m there myself in January and if you would like to meet up and i`ll see how tough you really are instead of hiding behind a computer insulting people. Inbox me your number and i`ll happily come and stand in front of you and see if you still feel like insulting me then ?

Ooooh look everyone, he's actually a new comedy poster!

Or as a woman, should I have fainted at the use of language as if this was 1955?
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:47 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Being Irish I can confirm that you will be considered out of the UK for all the period you are in the Republic.

Also to note Dublin is closed from Thursday to Sunday for scousers, as we are chockers with Geordies on those days.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 2:51 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Thick t**t eh ? thats lovely language... there are women on this public forum .. and you`re swearing like that
ROFL!! Would you believe that everyone, except you obviously, on this board is a grown up?
As yea sew so shall yea reap. Since you decided to be rude and obnoxious expect some of it back.

i see you are in Dubai ?... well i`m there myself in January and if you would like to meet up and i`ll see how tough you really are instead of hiding behind a computer insulting people. Inbox me your number and i`ll happily come and stand in front of you and see if you still feel like insulting me then ?
OMG!! ROFL!!! Am I back in the playground only it's the internet hardman who is facing off with me? You need to toughen up and grow up a bit more before you come out here
Old Oct 30th 2013, 4:07 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ... ding, ding.

The OP's question has been asked, and answered, so I'm thinking thread closing time.