Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

32 viewing.....27 guests....

32 viewing.....27 guests....

Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default 32 viewing.....27 guests....

Lets hear your voices...
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:55 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 32 viewing.....27 guests....

Originally Posted by shoushou
Lets hear your voices...
BOO !!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 8:55 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Lets hear your voices...
Awwww, shoushou, you scared them all off with your mafioso tag line and picture. You have to sweet-talk them! See, everybody hides down in the lounge because they're afraid of Ray, and here, it's YOU!!!
Old Oct 19th 2005, 10:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tami2
Awwww, shoushou, you scared them all off with your mafioso tag line and picture. You have to sweet-talk them! See, everybody hides down in the lounge because they're afraid of Ray, and here, it's YOU!!!
I'll lose the tie and the jacket then....

But in all seriousness,Im never mean and never angry...I dont even use a 'mad' smiley....
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:07 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I'll lose the tie and the jacket then....

But in all seriousness,Im never mean and never angry...I dont even use a 'mad' smiley....

My guess is all from expatwoman are here watching MMAAAAAAA :scared:
Old Oct 20th 2005, 2:16 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hear your voices...
Laa laaaaaaaaa la la la lllaaaaaaaa la huh ermmm hi peeps
(well you did say lets hear your voices
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Laa laaaaaaaaa la la la lllaaaaaaaa la huh ermmm hi peeps
(well you did say lets hear your voices
Go away......
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:17 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Go away......
Thats not very nice speaking to my friend like that How are you tonight?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Thats not very nice speaking to my friend like that How are you tonight?
I was talking to the rumble in my stomach....
Just came back from the movies, and those nachos with cheese und chilli are making me thirsty.....
How about you??
Old Oct 20th 2005, 5:39 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking to the rumble in my stomach....
Just came back from the movies, and those nachos with cheese und chilli are making me thirsty.....
How about you??
Not going anywhere just ordered some chinese food - so waiting for that to arrive. What did you watch anything good?
Old Oct 20th 2005, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not going anywhere just ordered some chinese food - so waiting for that to arrive. What did you watch anything good?
Red Eye......
Mucho suspense.....
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:38 pm
Its all good

Red Eye......
Mucho suspense.....

Thought you were talking about me then Just woke up after falling asleep on the sofa 2 hours ago and my eyes look a bit like that now
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thought you were talking about me then Just woke up after falling asleep on the sofa 2 hours ago and my eyes look a bit like that now
So I guess the chinese food didnt arrive then???
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:44 pm
Its all good

So I guess the chinese food didnt arrive then???

Yes picked at a bit of that and promptly fell asleep Must have been the busy day I've had today
Old Oct 20th 2005, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes picked at a bit of that and promptly fell asleep Must have been the busy day I've had today
Yes...Busy sleeping???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.