Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

30 browsers of the BE middle east forum!!

30 browsers of the BE middle east forum!!

Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 30 browsers of the BE middle east forum!!

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Sorry JB - missed yr message there - okeydokey - so light relief it is - but whats getting u down - the sparring between you and Face?

The No School bit is starting to piss Mrs Speak off - she says its OK for me - I can just run off to the office - and of course being a woman she is absolutely correct..
Yeah it's the FACE thing, I hate having enemies and ill feeling. Don't get me wrong I like a debate and everybody is entitled to an opinion and all that but this is just too much.

TS I don't expect to be treated with kid gloves either, I can normally tell when somebody is jesting and when they are not. So 'light relief' in any degree

Oh I make big of that situation, my two are old enough to let me lay in and spend all day on here if I want. They are busy with mates, don't want mum hanging around. I do get antsy though when I think they should be at school, and no disrespect to traditions etc.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:18 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Here we go again... did you get my PM, do I don't get ur PM...., did u get my PM no I dont get ur PM....
LOL
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
No - still didn't get it - this is a bit like last week!!
Darn it...send me an emailplz

Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:46 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LOL well that cheered me up, wish I cud send some karma. Just went to check actually and it hasn't reduced to a pulp or anything!!! You can tell I have had some very bad experiences with cakes in the past

Just be sure to save me a slice of the evidence pls
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:50 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Just be sure to save me a slice of the evidence pls
Sure will, I am dying to taste it but have to wait for........hold on when do I do the rest???? Almond paste and icing just before Xmas? You don't mention icing, do you not have it?? Ooops next panic attack lol
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:57 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sure will, I am dying to taste it but have to wait for........hold on when do I do the rest???? Almond paste and icing just before Xmas? You don't mention icing, do you not have it?? Ooops next panic attack lol

Yes about a week before .. You can either choose ready roll stuff which gets a bit sickly or make royal .. with this you add gelatine it keeps the icing soft and believe it or not it prevents it from developing that yellow tint .

Ever wondered why the last tier of a wedding cake kept for a christening is still white ... A few years down the line.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:01 am
Banned

Yes about a week before .. You can either choose ready roll stuff which gets a bit sickly or make royal .. with this you add gelatine it keeps the icing soft and believe it or not it prevents it from developing that yellow tint .

Ever wondered why the last tier of a wedding cake kept for a christening is still white ... A few years down the line.

Wow you learn something new every day, my christening tier went yellow then I got divorced...should have guessed then really lol.

Oopps shud hv put this in the Heart Help thread...trying to keep in line
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:11 am

Wow you learn something new every day, my christening tier went yellow then I got divorced...should have guessed then really lol
Oopps shud hv put this in the Heart Help thread...trying to keep in line
I got divorced too!! And I left the reminding tier with him ... I learnt that one from my grandnana ( The gelatine tip)
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:18 am
Banned

I got divorced too!! And I left the reminding tier with him ... I learnt that one from my grandnana ( The gelatine tip)

Haha good job you said, I thought you meant your Grandnana taught you to leave the tier with him!!! lol Ahhh I suspect your Grandnana taught you a lot in the cooking department.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:20 am

Haha good job you said, I thought you meant your Grandnana taught you to leave the tier with him!!! lol Ahhh I suspect your Grandnana taught you a lot in the cooking department.

Yes she did, in fact more so than my mam! My grandnana gave me her home cook book that she started in 1945 and I add to it even now, there are some great recipes in there.