Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

19 guests on today !

19 guests on today !

Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:00 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 19 guests on today !

Originally Posted by novita77
I hv sent u some karma Maltesers....
not 2 worry.... u r on my list.... need to spread it some more....
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:01 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
I am nice, arent I? Perhaps thats y this lot thinks that I am going to be a lamb 2 the slaughter in London! lol. Thanks though.

Isnt a dumb question at all. Karma is just a fun add on to the forum. Its all for a laugh anyway. All it does is give u some sort of a reputation.... urs for instance is "Malteser will become famous soon enough". Different karma point totals earn u different reputations. By clicking on "my profile", on the top menu, u can view a list of people that have given u karma.

The more karma u give to people (by clicking on the "karma" button on the bottom left of a given post), the more karma u r likely 2 b given in return. Then, as I sed to fairydust, u must spread it to 25 peeps b4 u can give 2 the same person again. Piece of cake really.

Hope that sorts u out Malteser........ although personally, I prefer Skittles! lol I am teasin.... Maltesers are pretty tasty 2!!!
25 people!

No wonder I can't spread it to anyone!! I don't think there are 25 people on the ME boards.

I will have to go into the Lounge to give it out randomly!!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lillygirl
25 people!

No wonder I can't spread it to anyone!! I don't think there are 25 people on the ME boards.

I will have to go into the Lounge to give it out randomly!!!
Didnt want to spell it out for everyone, but some people on here really go out and do that...... not me ofcourse

need to spread it b4 i can give u some aswell.

enjoying the cold weather in London? Was 17 degrees here 2day.... 4th day of rain and it'll be 8 degrees tonight! And we have no heaters! lol

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Sorry TS..... I know this belongs in the other thread.... blame Lillygirl.... she started it!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:17 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Didnt want to spell it out for everyone, but some people on here really go out and do that...... not me ofcourse

need to spread it b4 i can give u some aswell.

enjoying the cold weather in London? Was 17 degrees here 2day.... 4th day of rain and it'll be 8 degrees tonight! And we have no heaters! lol

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Sorry TS..... I know this belongs in the other thread.... blame Lillygirl.... she started it!

We had lots of snow on Christmas Day - lovely.

But not as much fun on boxing day when I was out shovelling the bloody stuff trying to get out the cars!

8 degrees - a thick duvet and you'll be fine!!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 5:28 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by lillygirl
We had lots of snow on Christmas Day - lovely.

But not as much fun on boxing day when I was out shovelling the bloody stuff trying to get out the cars!

8 degrees - a thick duvet and you'll be fine!!
thats the spirit! snow is gr8!

make that 2 thick duvets and a fleece blanky aswell!
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
(Bob..do i get commision for signing new people up ?!...or maybe karma ?
hehe...good try
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:56 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malteser
oooooooooooooooooh I didnt know that..........and I already have two, so what does that make me?????
welcome to the forum...you settled pretty quickly then with that post count
Old Dec 29th 2004, 5:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I hv sent u some karma Maltesers....
Still trying to give out Christmas karma....guess it will be NY now
Old Dec 29th 2004, 6:22 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Hey, can I get some karma?...I want lots of blue boxes!!
Old Dec 29th 2004, 6:23 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
U hv to earn it ....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 6:48 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh

It helps if your able to give valid advice or tips, but on the whole the more you spread your Karma, the more you get back, though at the start you will only dish out blanks... Just Karma' you..... So no it does not really have to be earnt.

Email in process of being put together.
Old Dec 29th 2004, 7:50 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
welcome to the forum...you settled pretty quickly then with that post count
Thnx Bob, Im a fast learner................and I like the stars hehe.

Have a good one
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:45 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

U hv to earn it ....
Old Dec 29th 2004, 9:01 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Still trying to give out Christmas karma....guess it will be NY now
I take any sorts of karma JB...