Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

[ASK] Job Offer in Dubai...is it good or not...?

[ASK] Job Offer in Dubai...is it good or not...?

Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [ASK] Job Offer in Dubai...is it good or not...?

Originally Posted by MataHari
and so there shouldn't be...all the action is supposed to be on here...
ah, in the web 2.0 generation there's no competition. Just massively parallel dissemination and complementary synergies....

do you never go off-line? or are you really a cyborg???
Old Jun 26th 2007, 6:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
ah, in the web 2.0 generation there's no competition. Just massively parallel dissemination and complementary synergies....

do you never go off-line? or are you really a cyborg???
I just got back on surprisingly....had a break from 7 till after 10....if that's ok with you
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I just got back on surprisingly....had a break from 7 till after 10....if that's ok with you
There we are, then, another synergy. I just got in from my salsa class. Perhaps I'll pop into the pole club & show beebee my new moves

{shaks gulps & hopes he's been suitably conciliatary!!}
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

There we are, then, another synergy. I just got in from my salsa class. Perhaps I'll pop into the pole club & show beebee my new moves

{shaks gulps & hopes he's been suitably conciliatary!!}
Beebee's gone...and you will have to work a little bit harder to win me over
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beebee's gone...and you will have to work a little bit harder to win me over
It's OK - i kinda like being in your bad books
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:20 pm
hmmmm...nice

It's OK - i kinda like being in your bad books
I know...
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Lexy - I did create a Facebook group for BE members called
"British Expats in the UAE" last week... About 7 nice people have signed up - but aside from the dubious benefit of seeing some of the faces behind the avatars, there's not a lot of action there.

Feel free to sign up!
I just looked and cannot find your facebook site......
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
why is it they love to moan so much? Could you do me a favour and find out from your other half what the command times are like just now. OH has 7000 hours, 4000 of those jets, 3000 of those command. He is on a good ticket here really, home ever night, so to sit for 3 years + on right hand site would be too much for him to handle! I don't fancy being at the old villas...... I am looking forward to drinking wine with you so that would not be able to happen if I was so far away!
OK will do - at the moment the guys on Boeing seem to have had the best of it - probably to do with the airbus delays etc. Although they have been doing some upgrade conversions recently, ie f/o airbus to capt boeing. Always looking for new drinking buddies

Pretty sure though with those hours he must qualify for accelerated command! When OH joined there was no DEC option and they brought it in a couple of months after he arrived - he had 9800 hours and the requirement at that time was 10,000 and they wouldn't accept it even though he had a few years training experience!!!!!!!!!!!! Think they have lowered that level though now
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
OK will do - at the moment the guys on Boeing seem to have had the best of it - probably to do with the airbus delays etc. Although they have been doing some upgrade conversions recently, ie f/o airbus to capt boeing. Always looking for new drinking buddies

Pretty sure though with those hours he must qualify for accelerated command! When OH joined there was no DEC option and they brought it in a couple of months after he arrived - he had 9800 hours and the requirement at that time was 10,000 and they wouldn't accept it even though he had a few years training experience!!!!!!!!!!!! Think they have lowered that level though now
thanks that would be great. On their site they are stating 8000 hours for DEC and on pprune there is rumour of lowering the requirment hours for all pilots. I think that there is a real shortage in the market and from the roadshows Emirates have been doing, they seem pretty desperate to crew all those aircraft they have on order!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I just looked and cannot find your facebook site......
Try this link:

http://http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2731545029

Just don't tell MH....
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry - typo...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2731545029
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

Try this link:

http://http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2731545029

Just don't tell MH....
don't worry....I won't go there, you're safe...
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

i cannot work out how to add myself..... hmmm... blonde day
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i cannot work out how to add myself..... hmmm... blonde day
OMG - another blonde??? It's like Dagenham hight st here...

Either click on "join group" (button below the pop art picture of an arab geezer), or if you PM me your facebook screen-name i'll send you an invite to join...

It's a closed group so you have to either send a request to join, or be invited.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG - another blonde??? It's like Dagenham hight st here...

Either click on "join group" (button below the pop art picture of an arab geezer), or if you PM me your facebook screen-name i'll send you an invite to join...

It's a closed group so you have to either send a request to join, or be invited.
am actually not blonde.... just having a blonde moment.... Am also not in Dubai, but my dad is, does that count? Hoping to move over in next 12 months though?
will pm you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.