Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

**Attention Guests and Browsers**

**Attention Guests and Browsers**

Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:08 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default **Attention Guests and Browsers**

Hello,
My name is JD and im 32, although my doctor,psychotherapist and criminal profiler said that my head works like a 12 year old.

please register and talk to us, as my social skills are poor and i need to practice talking to real live people before my release date.

Im hoping to be re-integrated into society very soon.

My probation officer is confident that my urges to kill and maim have gone now, and im no longer a danger to myself or others.

If anyone wants to meet in Dubai for a drink then let me know.

It would be great to talk to people other than the ones in my head.

Thank you

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Apr 18th 2005 at 11:10 am.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:12 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **Attention Guests and Browsers**

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hello,
My name is JD and im 32, although my doctor,psychotherapist and criminal profiler said that my head works like a 12 year old.

please register and talk to us, as my social skills are poor and i need to practice talking to real live people before my release date.

My probation officer is confident that my urges to kill and maim have gone now, and im no longer a danger to myself or others.

Thank you

JD you are really gonna get it this time ooooooooh!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thank you
wow....27 guests !!

common guys...join the mad house.
It beats working! is all your work collegues will hear is your furious typing on your keyboard.
They will all think you are a hard working employee.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
JD you are really gonna get it this time ooooooooh!!!!!!!
That wasnt me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the other man who lives in my head.!!!!!

(he is the one that makes me wet the bed each night)
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:14 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

wow....27 guests !!

common guys...join the mad house.
It beats working! is all your work collegues will hear is your furious typing on your keyboard.
They will all think you are a hard working employee.
OOOOOOooooo 28 now hey Jammy ever get the feeling your being watched
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:15 am
Sat on the fence ......

29 it gotta be a record........ well now how we gonna entertain them LOL
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:17 am
Up in the air

OOOOOOooooo 28 now hey Jammy ever get the feeling your being watched
I know im being watched.

Thats why i always take a different route to work, and wear a disguise to throw them off my scent.

At weekends i even have to resort to dressing in womens clothes just to shake "them" off my tail.

Its not safe here RT, they can read my mind. they are watching this site.

be careful what you type...........they are all seeing all knowing..................
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:18 am
Up in the air

I know im being watched.

Thats why i always take a different route to work, and wear a disguise to throw them off my scent.

At weekends i even have to resort to dressing in womens clothes just to shake "them" off my tail.

be careful what you type...........they are all seeing all knowing..................
that wasnt me.
my keyboard is operating itself..i can see the keys moving
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

I know im being watched.

I know i know but can you please give them back they were my favs go buy your own LOL
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:19 am
Sat on the fence ......

Bugger we're surrounded we're done for ( oooo i need a beer ) You are making me paranoid now JD
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:19 am
Up in the air

I know i know but can you please give them back they were my favs go buy your own LOL
BRB, just going to get the teaboy to administer my sedative.

I dont know why he insists on it being a suppository
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:21 am
Sat on the fence ......

thought you told me you had the trots you shouldn't be doin that sweetie it aint safe
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:21 am
Up in the air

Well bugger me!!!!!!!! 36 guests now.

RT, get the best china out.....we got loadsa guests !!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:22 am
Up in the air

thought you told me you had the trots you shouldn't be doin that sweetie it aint safe
Have you seen trainspotting ???
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:22 am
Sat on the fence ......

Well bugger me!!!!!!!! 36 guests now.

RT, get the best china out.....we got loadsa guests !!!!
Royal Doulton's out, what about a slice of the old fruit's cake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.