Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

San Diego Meet-up in August?

San Diego Meet-up in August?

Old Jul 16th 2013, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

FinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond repute
Default San Diego Meet-up in August?

Hi folks,

The recent San Diego thread made it sound like there might be interest in a meet-up over a pint or few. Now I have been known to enjoy the occasional beer, so to make things more concrete let me throw in an actual suggestion:

Saturday August 10th, afternoon (3pm?), the back patio of Tiger!Tiger! in North Park.

Why there and then? Because I'm out of town late July and early August, happen to like T!T!, and live pretty close. Other ideas are obviously welcome!

Cheers!
Old Jul 16th 2013, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Leah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: San Diego Meet-up in August?

Count me in! I have no idea where it is yet but by then I'll be 2 weeks into my life in San Diego and raring to find out
Old Jul 16th 2013, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be of town then - I'm currently spending a lot of time away from San Diego.

Keep organizing meet ups, and at some stage I/we will be able to come
Old Jul 19th 2013, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Holliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to beholdHolliver is a splendid one to behold

I'd like to join you but I have school in National City til 3.30pm so I'll be a bit late.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

FinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond reputeFinnDiego has a reputation beyond repute

Happy to start a bit later if that works for more people - or just stay longer

I'll try to remember to post more instructions closer to the date, but go through the place to the back patio and look for a bloke with a ponytail, (probably) a black shirt and maybe a bike helmet on the table as a prop. Hardly a unique look for T!T! though. Alternatively PM me for a phone number.
Old Jul 24th 2013, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I will join too and hopefully bring my husband along.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Leah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of lightLeah326 is a glorious beacon of light

I'll be the one looking a bit lost and probably rather pale!

Good news, visa came this morning (err phew!) so literally three more sleeps....
Old Jul 25th 2013, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ps stupid question but what are our actual names as I will feel a little silly calling our user names to a bunch of strangers. I guess mine is fairly obvious and I can work out others, but just making sure!
Old Jul 25th 2013, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeGillymonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leah326
I'll be the one looking a bit lost and probably rather pale!

Good news, visa came this morning (err phew!) so literally three more sleeps....
Wow, that was close!
Old Jul 25th 2013, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Leah326
Ps stupid question but what are our actual names as I will feel a little silly calling our user names to a bunch of strangers. I guess mine is fairly obvious and I can work out others, but just making sure!
I will PM you.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I will be easy to spot. Just look for the v v pregnant lady!
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Yay more people! Happy to PM my real name too, just want to keep my forum identity a little less searchable for some reason...
Old Aug 4th 2013, 2:05 am
Just Joined

Tediously is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish I could come! I'll be flying in on the 18th so I'll just miss it. Although I'm not a permanent resident, I'm only here for the year.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

You can come to the next one! I've only been here 6 days myself
Old Aug 4th 2013, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Meant to ask, can someone PM me am address of where I may be able to park the car please next week? I'll be using my trusty GPS to find you guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.