Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Rocky Mount, Virginia or thereabouts

Rocky Mount, Virginia or thereabouts

Old Sep 6th 2012, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

wildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nicewildinvirginia is just really nice
Red face Rocky Mount, Virginia or thereabouts

It's been a while since I posted, back when I was struggling to find my feet on a crazy farm and some existing members were kind enough to lend a hand. Well found my feet, lost my sanity and contact with the world, so threw in the towel and moved to an even more remote area 20 miles from Rocky Mount. Must have left a lot of brain cells back there on the farm as well as blood, flesh and plenty of dead spiders because we're now in an even smaller house, if you can call one room with a half loft on top for an 18 month old hooligan a house rather than Goldilock's version of IHOP! Looking forward to reconnecting with people ... turkeys and deer are just so self-centered and frankly, boring after a year, so if anyone feels inclined to get in touch, even if you don't have time to meet up or are even that close, I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Best Wishes