Reload this Page >

play dates for 7 yr old boy woodlands tx

play dates for 7 yr old boy woodlands tx

Old Apr 12th 2012, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

lisajdubai is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile play dates for 7 yr old boy woodlands tx

hi all,
just wondered if there are any mums with 7 year olds ( or older / younger ) who want to get together with kids for a play,we have just moved here and while i am making friends ,my son is finding it difficult,he is football ( soccer must get into habit ) mad
Old Apr 13th 2012, 9:58 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: play dates for 7 yr old boy woodlands tx

Hi there,
We're a bit of a long way away for regular playdates (over in Katy) but just a couple of suggestions...soccer is a lot more "organized" here than I remember it form being a kid - ie meet up at the nearest bit of green for a kickaround. Everything is organized in leagues here - have you looked at the YMCA - they normally have leagues going. And I think there also used to be a league for kids called the Timberwolf league (or something like that) - have you googled soccer woodlands? I'd be surprised if there isn't anything going on up there, as its huge down this way, with hundreds of kids enrolled in the various leagues (YMCA, Katy Youth Soccer, Fun Fair Positive Soccer etc) as well as the "select" teams/leagues. Also check out Challengersports.com - they run British Soccer Camps with young coaches from the UK that come out for the whole summer to coach at the week long camps. We've done them the last few years and the kids love them. There's also a company that runs Brazilian soccer camps, but not done those yet, and can't remember the name.
Hope you find something.

Last edited by Yorkieabroad; Apr 13th 2012 at 10:00 pm.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 11:32 pm
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Hi there,
We're a bit of a long way away for regular playdates (over in Katy) but just a couple of suggestions...soccer is a lot more "organized" here than I remember it form being a kid - ie meet up at the nearest bit of green for a kickaround. Everything is organized in leagues here - have you looked at the YMCA - they normally have leagues going. And I think there also used to be a league for kids called the Timberwolf league (or something like that) - have you googled soccer woodlands? I'd be surprised if there isn't anything going on up there, as its huge down this way, with hundreds of kids enrolled in the various leagues (YMCA, Katy Youth Soccer, Fun Fair Positive Soccer etc) as well as the "select" teams/leagues. Also check out Challengersports.com - they run British Soccer Camps with young coaches from the UK that come out for the whole summer to coach at the week long camps. We've done them the last few years and the kids love them. There's also a company that runs Brazilian soccer camps, but not done those yet, and can't remember the name.
Hope you find something.
There's an organized soccer event in the woodlands. I'll get the name of it tonight. My nephew used to play there before they moved. It's very friendly.
Old Apr 14th 2012, 12:02 am
Rootbeeraholic

Bink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond reputeBink has a reputation beyond repute

It's i9 sports (i9sports.com) and its at Alden Bridge sports park in the Woodlands.