Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

NJ Meet-Up - August BBQ

NJ Meet-Up - August BBQ

Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice
Default NJ Meet-Up - August BBQ

Hi Guys.

So I have been thinking its a little while since we had the first of the meet ups and thought that another would be a good idea. This time though, I thought it might be nice to have a BBQ

So if people would like to let me know their availability for August I am prepared to host a BBQ for people to come to.

BBQ would be in Summit and would involve some great burgers and steaks..

Look forward to hearing from you guys and seeing you in August!

(kids and spouses welcome)
Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:11 am
B65
Forum Regular

B65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NJ Meet-Up - August BBQ

I am going to be moving to that area next week, Hubby got a job in Montvale but it is about an hour or so away...Boo!
Old Jul 26th 2011, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

Did you decide where exactly you will be living? I saw your posts about moving to NJ/NY recently.

Everyone welcome to the BBQ!!!
Old Jul 26th 2011, 8:22 am
B65
Forum Regular

no we still cant find anything, I was looking at Ringwood, do you know anything about that? We ,move next week and still don't know what to do.... and thankyou
Old Jul 26th 2011, 2:51 pm
moi
Forum Regular

moi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B65
no we still cant find anything, I was looking at Ringwood, do you know anything about that? We ,move next week and still don't know what to do.... and thankyou
I live in Wanaque- right on the border of Ringwood. If you love lakes and rural, but not too far out then you will like Ringwood. There are a few main shops, but not too many. There are some nice houses also. There is a big shoprite in Oakland. Oakland is a nice town right next door. The schools are decent, but not the best in NJ. In the winter, you will get a few more inches of snow than the rest of NJ.

As for the bbq, we would love to come down. We will be away the 3rd week in August- thanks alot!
Old Jul 29th 2011, 10:57 am
B65
Forum Regular

I just signed a lease in Ringwood!!! we should get together!!
Old Jul 30th 2011, 1:02 am
moi
Forum Regular

moi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond reputemoi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B65
I just signed a lease in Ringwood!!! we should get together!!
Definitely!