Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Homesick, living close to Nashville, anyone else close to me

Homesick, living close to Nashville, anyone else close to me

Old Jul 17th 2022, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Covgalintn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Homesick, living close to Nashville, anyone else close to me

Been here 25 years, miss home alot. Want to move home again, probably never happen. Never feels like home here. I live about an hour from Nashville, need someone English. I'm 45 female and don't have many friends. Anyone in same boat
Old Jul 21st 2022, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

ddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homesick, living close to Nashville, anyone else close to me

Originally Posted by Covgalintn
Been here 25 years, miss home alot. Want to move home again, probably never happen. Never feels like home here. I live about an hour from Nashville, need someone English. I'm 45 female and don't have many friends. Anyone in same boat
Not British but live near Lynchburg and had two local British friends. One used to go to Nashville to a British pub and meetups with a group of expats. He passed away this year at 94. Not sure his group but there is a 400 member music city British expat group in Nashville.

Last edited by ddsrph; Jul 21st 2022 at 12:07 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2022, 1:46 am
Just Joined

Karl428 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Covgalintn
Hi. I’m going through something similar. I live in the Denver CO area I’m male 58 and thinking seriously about moving back. If you would like to have a chat via email please let me know? Good luck and take care.
Old Sep 4th 2022, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

chattscot is an unknown quantity at this point

I moved from the UK to Chattanooga last year and, as someone who lives alone, have found it a bit of a struggle so far to make friends, as so much of life here revolves around church activities.

There's a Facebook group called Brits in Tennessee which seems to have quite a few members in and around Nashville, if you haven't seen that already.