Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of
Default Re: Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

P.S. I am at the dentists now so don't all straight away
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Oh it won't let me PM you, not sure if that's because I am on my phone or because you are new
Old May 29th 2013, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice

Hey guys better late than never..... Been so busy dont know where the last year has gone. As i said in a previous post i own a hair salon in Altamonte springs and cant believe how many English peeps are here! Still loving every minute but the daily life is so much different to England. Has anyone met up yet? I love my american friends but you cant beat good old English ones

Janet
Old Feb 26th 2014, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

NCSox is an unknown quantity at this point

Living in lake Mary, so far so good. Does anyone know of decent bars where people meet up in and around Orlando for EPL games?
Old Feb 26th 2014, 5:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janeth8711
Hey guys better late than never..... Been so busy dont know where the last year has gone. As i said in a previous post i own a hair salon in Altamonte springs and cant believe how many English peeps are here! Still loving every minute but the daily life is so much different to England. Has anyone met up yet? I love my american friends but you cant beat good old English ones

Janet
LOL Janet one of these days we will meet up! When and where is good for you?
Old Feb 26th 2014, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NCSox
Living in lake Mary, so far so good. Does anyone know of decent bars where people meet up in and around Orlando for EPL games?
The few that I know that watch EPL games watch them at home. However I do know that there is a English pub opening or opened in Lake Mary (friends of my dentist), I can ask him for the details as I am back to see him again soon

How long have you been in LM? My husbands office is in Heathrow although he tends to work from home a lot.
Old Feb 26th 2014, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not sure, of an English bar here. Would appreciate any info.
Only been here since December 13. So still new to the area. Heathrow is nice, my misses's parents live there.
Old Mar 14th 2014, 4:17 am
Just Joined

MrsParadis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, I just joined and got quite excited when I saw recent activity on this thread. My fiance and I live in Altamonte near the mall and would love to meet up with some local brits. I'm from the UK, he is not but we will be moving to England once we finish college. Are there any plans for a meet up soon?
Old Mar 16th 2014, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NCSox
I'm not sure, of an English bar here. Would appreciate any info.
Only been here since December 13. So still new to the area. Heathrow is nice, my misses's parents live there.
Liam Fitzpatricks in Heathrow used to show EPL games.

http://www.liamfitzpatricks.com/

St. Andrews pub in Altamonte springs also used to show them.
Old May 2nd 2014, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

I tried Liam fitzpatricks on Tuesday for the champions league game, I liked the bar and also the food was decent. Will be returning probably on Wednesday for theVilla game
Old Jul 19th 2014, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

abrit777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my name is Andrea. Born in Farnham, England and living in Titusville, about an hour from Orlando. Nice to know there are other Brits so close by. : )
Old Jul 19th 2014, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

abrit777 is an unknown quantity at this point

By the way, not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but there is a nice English pub in Kissimmee called Fox and Hounds. Pretty authentic...for the US.
Old Dec 17th 2014, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice

Hi wibblypig!

I am so sorry for the late reply! Only 10 months late
I would love to get together and have a drink?
We went to mount dora today and came across a new english place.
Nice guy from London owns it.
Pm me when you see this message

Janet
Old Jan 4th 2015, 10:56 am
Just Joined

lizzie444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, I would like to emigrate to Florida once I have my Masters Degree in Social Work , can Brits who have moved out there tell me what is it really like and if you are glad you moved? I will be able to buy a house outright as own my own house here, will be with my fiance/husband to be
Old Jan 4th 2015, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

17 Cherry Tree Lane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lizzie444
Hiya, I would like to emigrate to Florida once I have my Masters Degree in Social Work , can Brits who have moved out there tell me what is it really like and if you are glad you moved? I will be able to buy a house outright as own my own house here, will be with my fiance/husband to be
I think the main thing to worry about is what visa you will be coming on? AmIright, Visa Patrol?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.