Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

Old Jan 11th 2013, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

maizedaisy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Helloooo Any Brits in Orlando Florida???

Me again,

Yes we should get together with Vicki also...amd perhaps the others who are following this thread.

Maizedaisy
Old Jan 11th 2013, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sioux
Hello everyone
We live in Dr. Phillips, we've been here nearly 3 months and are really enjoying the whether.
<<<snip>>>
and I am at the moment a stay at home mummy.
Would love to meet up....
we lived in Canada for the last 5 years and have FINALLY made it to the US
Woohoo you are right next to us

I am a SAHM too. How old are your kids? Mine are 12, 9 and 6 I must admit I think I would prefer Canada to Florida
Old Jan 11th 2013, 11:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud ofWibblypig has much to be proud of

How did the furniture arrival go today Mary? I hope it went well. It feels like ages since we had to go through that, well 14 months.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 2:42 am
Just Joined

maizedaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh i'm exhausted and only half of it has been unwrapped and put away. We decided just to get the removal men to put it in the garage and do later, but we ended up today unwrapping. We will be doing the rest tomorrow. It's funny seeing all your 'stuff' in an another house in another country, makes it all real!!...scary really.
At one point i felt 'sick' cos one of the big boxes which was to house my big pictures was empty when the men opened it yesterday. When our stuff was picked up in Scotland it was then taken to a depot where special items were to be placed in these wooden boxes but obviously mt pics weren't!! At least they turned up.
I was releaved as we had lost all our belongings once before.

Mary
Old Jan 13th 2013, 3:05 am
Just Joined

michelle40 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi mary good to hear all your furniture got there in one piece it does help having your things from home around you good luck with the un packing have a great weekend michelle
Old Jan 15th 2013, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maizedaisy
Ohhh i'm exhausted and only half of it has been unwrapped and put away. We decided just to get the removal men to put it in the garage and do later, but we ended up today unwrapping. We will be doing the rest tomorrow. It's funny seeing all your 'stuff' in an another house in another country, makes it all real!!...scary really.
At one point i felt 'sick' cos one of the big boxes which was to house my big pictures was empty when the men opened it yesterday. When our stuff was picked up in Scotland it was then taken to a depot where special items were to be placed in these wooden boxes but obviously mt pics weren't!! At least they turned up.
I was releaved as we had lost all our belongings once before.

Mary
When all of our stuff arrived we realised how much bigger this house was compared to the one back in the UK, the master bedroom still looks empty LOL

Fortunately our removers unpacked everything, except for a couple of boxes that I asked them not too, so we didn't have much to do. That must have been scary thinking those pics were missing, glad they showed up Before you know it you will be pretty settled here
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

janeth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nicejaneth8711 is just really nice

Hey everyone
We moved here last july and im still loving it.
We bought a salon in Altamonte Springs FL so the last few months have been hectic but amazing
How is everyone????
Old Feb 22nd 2013, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

pennieanddarryl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janeth8711
Hey everyone
We moved here last july and im still loving it.
We bought a salon in Altamonte Springs FL so the last few months have been hectic but amazing
How is everyone????
We are just up the road from you in lake mary what kind of a salon i could done with you this week if its a hair salon lol hope your all settled weve been here three years and used to be in texas
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Lived in Lake Mary for 10 years, then moved out to the 'boonies' in Volusia county once the kids had left home and we didn't have to worry about school districts.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 4:20 am
Just Joined

Cunninghams2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There

Myself and my family recently moved to the dr philips area of orlando and I am a stay at home mum looking to meet some more friends in the area ?
Old Mar 30th 2013, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Philwhite994 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there. We are in Avalon Park/Waterford Lakes area. Been here since July last year. My wife still really homesick - from Birmingham UK. There's not as many Brits this side of town so would be great to hear if anyone is around and fancies meeting up. We have a 16yr old daughter who's just started Seminole State..thanks! Phil.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cunninghams2012
Hi There

Myself and my family recently moved to the dr philips area of orlando and I am a stay at home mum looking to meet some more friends in the area ?
Hi,

We live in Windermere next to DP's I am a SAHM too. How old are your kids? Mine are 12, 10 and 6 yrs.

Vicki
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Philwhite994
Hey there. We are in Avalon Park/Waterford Lakes area. Been here since July last year. My wife still really homesick - from Birmingham UK. There's not as many Brits this side of town so would be great to hear if anyone is around and fancies meeting up. We have a 16yr old daughter who's just started Seminole State..thanks! Phil.
Hi Phil,

I live over in Windermere, about 40 minutes away from Waterford Lakes, not far for the US We have friends who moved to Waterford Lakes a few weeks ago, also Brits We have lived here just over 18 months, it's flown by!
It would be great to meet up, when and where is best for you?

Vicki
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Cunninghams2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wibblypig
Hi,

We live in Windermere next to DP's I am a SAHM too. How old are your kids? Mine are 12, 10 and 6 yrs.

Vicki
My Kids are 6 and 4 both boys I am new to this page and not sure how can we exchange numbers it would be great to meet up sometime ?
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 2:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

I will PM you my number or you can contact my through my Facebook page, see link below

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.