Reload this Page >

hello brits in washington state--seattle or nearby

hello brits in washington state--seattle or nearby

Old Mar 19th 2012, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

modak i is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hello brits in washington state--seattle or nearby

hello people
moving to washington state for good --most probably will be living in redmond, any brits around here--lets meet up for a cup of tea!!!!
Old Apr 20th 2012, 1:09 am
Just Joined

Sloegin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hello brits in washington state--seattle or nearby

Never mind cups of bloody tea, get yourself to Malt and Vine, Black Raven, The Matador and Red Hook.
There's is a Brit pub (I've never been in it) next to a Brit shop (never been in that either) in Redmond.
Welcome to the PNW, I live in Redmond (just outside, Redmond but unincorporated) and absolutely love it here. I'm going to guess Microsoft? We are
Old May 31st 2012, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

donna1971 is an unknown quantity at this point

The British Pantry in Redmond and it does the most fantastic Sausage and mash with onion gravy! mmmm
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Deeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud of

We're North of Seattle. I hope you settle in well and enjoy life in the PNW.

and if you'd like some McVitie's Digestives we found some at Grocery Outlet, 99cents a box. Just in case you're missing them as we were.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Melly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to beholdMelly is a splendid one to behold

Hello, I'm in Olalla, just outside Gig Harbor. My friend has a British shop in Gig Harbor called "The British Connection". Check them out on FB or google for their web address. I'm from Bradford, West Yorkshire and i've been living in the States for 28yrs on Nov 14th!!!! I spent 16yrs in VA, and I've been in WA for the last 12. I'm looking forward to being more active on this board
Old Jul 25th 2013, 10:10 am
Just Joined

NikEnglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all, wow I can't believe I've never bothered searching for a site like this.
I'm an expat who has been living in the great state of Washington for the past 11-12 years and slowly I've been discovering all things British that I've missed for most of my life. Anyways I'm always delighted to meet expats living in this state so if anyone out there can see this, shoot me a message. I'd love to meet any of you.

Cheers
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:34 am
Just Joined

martin18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Eyup, I've just moved to Bellingham, WA. Wd love to meet other Brits/Irish (bit of an identity crisis here) in this neck of the woods, not planning on the long haul to Seattle too often. Anyone?
Old Jul 8th 2014, 6:05 am
Just Joined

kateWnl is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is a bit old but thought I'd see if anyone responds. I'm originally from Yorkshire, living in Portland, Oregon, and am recently divorced. Looking for other Brits in the PNW to chat to, meet, etc.

Cheers,

Kate
Old Sep 24th 2014, 8:03 am
Just Joined

joejeffs is an unknown quantity at this point

Moving to bend oregon anyone around there
Old Oct 8th 2014, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Sassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really nice

Moving to REdmond in about two weeks would love to meet some other Brits in the area!
Old Oct 8th 2014, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

joejeffs is an unknown quantity at this point

Where you from
Old Oct 8th 2014, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Sassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really niceSassyjaybabe is just really nice

From U.K. Have been living in San Diego three years but moving to Seattle in two weeks.Should add I am from Brighton originally but was in Southampton prior to moving out here.

Last edited by Sassyjaybabe; Oct 8th 2014 at 6:36 pm. Reason: Hadn't finished typing
Old Feb 4th 2015, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

K_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond reputeK_London has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,

Im moving to Downtown Vancouver, WA / Portland, OR in Aug 2015. If anyone wants to grab a pint - I'm looking for some US Brit mates

Cheers!

Kas
Old Apr 3rd 2015, 12:34 am
Just Joined

Marty360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally from Bradford, West Yorkshire and a Graduate from Huddersfield University. I am now in Nampa, Idaho. If anyone is near, fancy a chat over a pint? I've been here for 6 months now and not got a single friend of my own, so if anyone wants to message/text, hit me up .