Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

From East London to Sunrise, FLL

From East London to Sunrise, FLL

Old Apr 16th 2013, 1:08 am
Just Joined

NadineCharmz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From East London to Sunrise, FLL

Just wondered if there is anyone from London who has recently moved to FLL...

Im in my early 30s, have a 7 year old daughter... Would love to meet anyone I can relate to... Im looking for a kind of 'buddy' to help me get familiar with all that FLL offers. If you have young children BONUS!
:-)
Old Apr 16th 2013, 2:19 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From East London to Sunrise, FLL

Where's "FLL". ....There's a Sunrise in Florida (FL).
Old Apr 16th 2013, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

sunrise in fort lauderdale
Old Apr 16th 2013, 11:37 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

You might try Ray. He has a large collection of nieces your sort of age.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 10:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

slummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to allslummymummy is a name known to all

Hi! We live in Boca! I'd be more than happy to stop by on our way to IKEA!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:20 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Where's "FLL". ....There's a Sunrise in Florida (FL).
And, coincidentally, Sunrise in FL is about 10 miles from FLL as I just found out.
Old May 30th 2013, 1:58 am
Just Joined

elfgarden is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Nadine,
Well I'm from Suffolk not London but live in Boca Raton which is not far away. Theres a few of us Brits meet up for coffee sometimes if you're interested
Old Jul 11th 2013, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Nokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to all

I spend a lot of time in Delray during the Summer. I look after a friends house.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by elfgarden
Hi Nadine,
Well I'm from Suffolk not London but live in Boca Raton which is not far away. Theres a few of us Brits meet up for coffee sometimes if you're interested
Hiya

Hope you are well, my daughter and I will be over early next year... Are you on a social network site?
Old Dec 21st 2013, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

Theres a group called British womens club in Florida. Check it out. Run by a very nice lady and they meet up regularly. You can join if you're interested since its free. I have been to a couple of coffee mornings but most are in Broward county so a bit too far for me.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Sorry - meant to say that the British womens club is on MEETUPS. You can log on and see photos and read where everyone is from. (Don't confuse it with the other British womens club of Boca which is different and not so good).