Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Corona,Temecula, Murrieta California??

Corona,Temecula, Murrieta California??

Old Jul 11th 2010, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Ellie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to all
Default Corona,Temecula, Murrieta California??

Hi just wondering if there are any Brits living in or very near to Corona,Temecula or Murrita??
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:27 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Corona,Temecula, Murrieta California??

Near enough chuck...San Diego...
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ellie May

I'm in Norco so just a stones throw - if you are organizing a coffee get together give me a shout

soap addict

Originally Posted by Ellie-May
Hi just wondering if there are any Brits living in or very near to Corona,Temecula or Murrita??
Old Dec 27th 2010, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Prof_Yaffel will become famous soon enough

Yes, I'm living in Corona
Old Jan 6th 2011, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Englishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Carlsbad.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

suethebrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Im in Perris, near Temecula/Murrieta/Menifee.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Ellie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to allEllie-May is a name known to all

Thank you for al your replies, but I have decded to go home as I cannot afford my healthcare since it increased from $156 for just myself to $450, my husband still cant find work and I cannot get disabilty here as I have never worked. I lleave on the 24th and I am excited to be going home to see my 4children and meet my 2 grandchildren I have enjoyed reading all your posts and was very grateful for everyone on here. Thank you