Cleveland Ohio

Old Apr 5th 2011, 10:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NE OHIO EXPAT CLUB

Originally Posted by benzodude
Where in London?
Where in Ohio
I am in Akron.
and from Manchester
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:24 pm
Forum Regular

frankig is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
I am in Akron.
and from Manchester

Where in Manchester?
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:25 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frankig
Where in Manchester?
Sale and Stockport
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

AS THE WHOLE OF BRITAIN GETS A DAY OFF ON FRIDAY 29TH APRIL
MY WIFE (Horley) AND I (London) THOUGHT A GET TOGETHER WAS IN ORDER WITH OTHER BRITTS
TO TOAST that wedding
WE WANT TO START AN NORTHEAST OHIO EX PATT CLUB if attended.
LETS START BY MEETING IN A PUB
THE HARP
4408 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113-2731
(216) 939-0200
7.30 pm April 29th
Hi - I'll see if I can make it. I'm an East-sider, so going to the West side for a drink is like going to a foreign country.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:17 am
Just Joined

benzodude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Derrygal
Hi - I'll see if I can make it. I'm an East-sider, so going to the West side for a drink is like going to a foreign country.
Well We are East-siders too. Very east as in Mentor but we thought that anyone on the west side wouldn't want to come east. The Harp is right off the motorway. We thought of The Pub as well but that's even harder to get to. Our fav place is The Groveland but that has no room but for eating. It'l be nice to have a few jars in this Irish Pub if you can make it.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:18 am
@matthewb76

Default Re: Cleveland Ohio

nothing ironic about celebrating a royal wedding in an Irish pub.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:27 am
Just Joined

nothing ironic about celebrating a royal wedding in an Irish pub.
Your right
not to late to change the venue if you have trouble with irony
how about the old BP building?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 10:48 am
@matthewb76

Your right
not to late to change the venue if you have trouble with irony
how about the old BP building?
I was just being a pedant........

The Harp might be nice. I have never been
Old Apr 6th 2011, 11:47 am
Just Joined

I was just being a pedant........

The Harp might be nice. I have never been
I have never been either but the wife has and tells of fine times and good beer.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

but the wife has and tells of...and good beer.
That's a bit of a stretch considering it's around the corner from Great Lakes Brewing, the Bier Markt and possibly by the wedding date, the Market Garden Brewery.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:25 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Well We are East-siders too. Very east as in Mentor but we thought that anyone on the west side wouldn't want to come east. The Harp is right off the motorway. We thought of The Pub as well but that's even harder to get to. Our fav place is The Groveland but that has no room but for eating. It'l be nice to have a few jars in this Irish Pub if you can make it.
Bloomin' heck, I work in Mentor (live in Willoughby)
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Paul S
Bloomin' heck, I work in Mentor (live in Willoughby)
Good idea Duncan
Since Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold is my favorite Beer how about going for the knees up there.
Who do you work for in Mentor Paul?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

frankig is an unknown quantity at this point

I went a year or two ago. They have a nice patio for the warmer months that overlooks the "motorway" and the lake. Very spacious too, if I remember correctly.

I have never been either but the wife has and tells of fine times and good beer.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:22 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

Oh a tiny little company up on St Clair Ave. We do electronics/machinery compliance (safety/risk evaluation, EMC etc.) for exporters to the EU
Old Apr 24th 2011, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Paul S
Oh a tiny little company up on St Clair Ave. We do electronics/machinery compliance (safety/risk evaluation, EMC etc.) for exporters to the EU

So how about meeting up at
The Pub
19304 Detroit Road
Rocky River
Ohio 44116
It would be nice to have a little knees up for the Wedding on Friday (7.30pm) so I don't have to get up at 5am. That's where Denise and I (both English) will go for a jar. So please join us. We will have a wee flag at our table.
Jonnie & Denise (benzo)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.