Reload this Page >

Brits in Southern New Jersey

Brits in Southern New Jersey

Old May 9th 2012, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Daisydoo66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brits in Southern New Jersey

Hey,

I'm moving to Marlton New Jersey with my husband and our mini yorkshire terrier this June and I'm hoping to meet up with fellow British Expats in the area! I'm in my mid-20s, and generally looking for fellow British company to help me settle in.

Any contact would be great!
Old May 11th 2012, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice
Default Re: Brits in Southern New Jersey

Originally Posted by Daisydoo66 View Post
Hey,

I'm moving to Marlton New Jersey with my husband and our mini yorkshire terrier this June and I'm hoping to meet up with fellow British Expats in the area! I'm in my mid-20s, and generally looking for fellow British company to help me settle in.

Any contact would be great!
There is a healthy group of ex-pats in the Central/Northern Jersey areas but I am not sure about south jersey (its a little strange down there)....

You do though have the advantage of the British Chip Shop in Hammonton should you get bored of American cuisine. They do some good food and entertainment (check them out on facebook if you have it).
Old Jul 20th 2012, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

gayle_noronha is an unknown quantity at this point

Where can I find the group for e central/northern jersey expats??
Old Jul 20th 2012, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

njmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nicenjmackem is just really nice

Originally Posted by gayle_noronha View Post
Where can I find the group for e central/northern jersey expats??
We had get together last year but nothing much has happened as a group since then. There are a load of us in The area and I'm always happy to meet new Brits!!
Old Jul 20th 2012, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

Maybe we should set one up! I haven't been home in almost 2 years. I need a fix!
Old Jul 20th 2012, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Maybe we should set one up! I haven't been home in almost 2 years. I need a fix!
I'm in....
Old Jul 20th 2012, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

Daisydoo66 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in!
Old Jul 21st 2012, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

Where are you located? I'm at the jersey shore. We can find somewhere central to everyone or down here
Old Jul 22nd 2012, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Where are you located? I'm at the jersey shore. We can find somewhere central to everyone or down here
I am in Summit, which is about 10-15 minutes west of Newark.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

jupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nice

Greetings there,
I'm moving to NJ (Burlington Township) this Autumn from Bucks County, PA and would love to meet fellow Brits in the area! I don't think Marlton is that far
Aaron.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 2:35 am
Just Joined

geribstewart is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been in NJ for almost two years, we live in Scotch Plains (not far from summit!). We have british expat friends who live in Marlton. They're opening a London Essentuals hair salon at Cherry hill mall at the end of the month so pop in if you want to make british friends!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

jupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nicejupiteruk is just really nice

Hi there,
That's good to know I'll send the wife to Cherry Hill mall. I'm having some complications with the house we're buying in Burlington nonetheless it will be good to meet other people