Reload this Page >

Brits near Sandusky, Ohio?

Brits near Sandusky, Ohio?

Old Oct 23rd 2018, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

MDrabik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brits near Sandusky, Ohio?

Hi all.

I have just moved to Sandusky OH, following a successful K1 visa application. I am curious as to whether there are any Brits in the local area?

Kind regards,
Martyn
Old Oct 24th 2018, 7:25 pm
JJ123

Jamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brits near Sandusky, Ohio?

Hey Martyn,

I live in Wheeling, WV, and work in Pittsburgh. Not a million miles away from you by U.S standards. We moved here in April this year. How are you finding it so far?

Kind regards,

Jermaine
Old Oct 25th 2018, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

MDrabik is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jermaine.

I am settling in slowly, just getting accustomed to the local area, and trying to meet people. As someone that played a lot of football back in the UK, I made it my mission to find local (ish) places. I found that the closest place near me for adults is around 45 minutes away, so will probably give that a go in the next few weeks.

My fiancee is from Pittsburgh, and that is where we will be getting married next month (though our big wedding is in May).
Old Oct 25th 2018, 7:07 pm
JJ123

Jamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond reputeJamackabi has a reputation beyond repute

I used to play football in my younger years. I am in my early 30's now so not old by any stretch of the imagination. It was also something I really wanted to do when moving here, join an adult soccer league. Thankfully a family member plays every Thursday night with a bunch of lads. I really enjoy it, but need a couple of weeks to recover afterwards! Most of the guys who play, have scholarships for soccer at the local college, so they're very talented. In fact, a lot of them play on Thursday nights when they are supposed to be "injured". Their coach surprised them one time with a visit and he was not impressed.

Married in Pittsburgh in November? I hope it's all inside! The wedding cake will be more like an ice cream cake otherwise!