Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Cleveland Ohio?

Cleveland Ohio?

Old May 18th 2016, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Traceywacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cleveland Ohio?

Hi, any folks out there near Cleveland Ohio?

Would love to connect to fellow Brits in my area I have not met anyone else from UK so far and I have been here on and off 3 years, people still think I'm Australian lol

I Recently arrived on K1 and got married last month, going through AOS
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

glemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of lightglemo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cleveland Ohio?

Hi
Welcome to Cleveland and congrats on the wedding.
Old Jun 25th 2016, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Traceywacey
Hi, any folks out there near Cleveland Ohio?

Would love to connect to fellow Brits in my area I have not met anyone else from UK so far and I have been here on and off 3 years, people still think I'm Australian lol

I Recently arrived on K1 and got married last month, going through AOS
Sorry I just came across this thread. Welcome to the Cleveland area. I live in the Eastern suburbs. I've been here a long time (almost 25 years). Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 3:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Where in Cleveland are you?
Old Jun 28th 2016, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Tristatek is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! We are headed to Cleveland soon too xx
Old Jul 2nd 2016, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tristatek

Are you still in the UK now or are you moving to the Cleveland area from another part of the US? Just wondering............
Old Jul 2nd 2016, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Derrygal
Are you still in the UK now or are you moving to the Cleveland area from another part of the US? Just wondering............
We are still in the UK. :-) I head over in August. His visa interview is this week so it looks like he maybe joining me sooner than later.
Old Jul 4th 2016, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Where in Cleveland?
Old Jul 4th 2016, 4:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
Where in Cleveland?
Do you mean east or west of the river? ;-)

We are renting a place in Shaker Heights.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

We are still in the UK. :-) I head over in August. His visa interview is this week so it looks like he maybe joining me sooner than later.

I live on the East side - not too far from Shaker Hts. Send me a PM if you have any questions. At least you're coming at a decent time of the year weather-wise. Summers are nice here and the Fall is usually beautiful. Make sure you pack your warm clothes. The winters can be harsh and the Eastern Suburbs get a lot of snow. Last winter was very mild - but the two winters prior to that were horrendous - bitter cold! I've been here a long time and I still haven't gotten used to the harsh winters!
Old Jul 5th 2016, 2:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Pft, I don't do east side.
Old Jul 5th 2016, 6:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks Derrygal - Husband had visited during the winter (two years ago) and still wanted to come. The bitter cold was all he would talk about for ages though.

We would have preferred Ohio City, but his work and my school are both on the east side. Shaker Heights is a nice even commute to all our places (including the market). We originally wanted Cleveland Heights but found a really nice apartment so decision was made!
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

Hey looks like a few brits I am in Parma town thanks Derry

Going to be a Bit crazy out there for a few weeks around Cleveland so stay safe people!

Enjoy the good weather
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by glemo
Hi
Welcome to Cleveland and congrats on the wedding.
Thankyou
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Derrygal
Sorry I just came across this thread. Welcome to the Cleveland area. I live in the Eastern suburbs. I've been here a long time (almost 25 years). Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Thank you nice to see you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.