Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Anyone here in the Houston area?

Anyone here in the Houston area?

Old Dec 21st 2014, 5:50 pm
Just Joined

emzie1007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone here in the Houston area?

Looking to meet other brits in the Houston area. I am just south east of Houston. I moved here in 2008, and met my husband who is a USC.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Smogonthetyne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone here in the Houston area?

Hi, I'm moving to Houston with my DH and DD's at the end of Jan, will be living in cypress but I think this is on the other side?! Will be in need of friends lol
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

Smogonthetyne is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have a look for it, all help meeting people gratefully received!
Old Jan 17th 2015, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

OnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond reputeOnwardandUpward has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smogonthetyne
Hi, I'm moving to Houston with my DH and DD's at the end of Jan, will be living in cypress but I think this is on the other side?! Will be in need of friends lol
Bear Creek Brits meets up in Cypress.

Is there anything you'd like to know about living here?

Good luck with the move.
Old Feb 8th 2015, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

008 is an unknown quantity at this point

New to the forum so hello all.

I'm in Spring, originally from Middlesbrough. Be good to connect with fellow "Brit's".
Old Feb 8th 2015, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond reputeBomjeito has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, never heard of Bear Creek Brits! Can I have some info?

As for OP, most folk tend to live in Katy, NW or downtown areas. Houston is a big area, if you haven't noticed...how Far East are you?

And for the BE group, time for a Watson's meet up? I see there is a Baker Street now in Cypress, too!
Old Feb 10th 2015, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Owen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond reputeOwen778 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bomjeito
Hey, never heard of Bear Creek Brits! Can I have some info?

As for OP, most folk tend to live in Katy, NW or downtown areas. Houston is a big area, if you haven't noticed...how Far East are you?

And for the BE group, time for a Watson's meet up? I see there is a Baker Street now in Cypress, too!
At 290 and Spring Cypress? It's more of a sports bar with decent beer, union jacks and a Mini, rather than being actually like a British pub. The biggest disappointment for me was that they have a big sign for Fullers, but don't have any of their beer. It is, however, still better than most bars in the area, and only three miles from my house, so I can't complain.