Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in Maryland?

Any Brits in Maryland?

Old Jul 18th 2010, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

UKSusie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Any Brits in Maryland?

Lived here a while but miss my British friends, just looking to meet with other fellow brits to hang out with.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:09 am
Just Joined

gurr0014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in Maryland?

Hi UKSusie, I'm not a brit (I grew up in India) but I'm a major Anglophile. I live near Annapolis, and I'd love to hang out if you're interested
Old Aug 25th 2010, 4:19 am
Banned

cole1434 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am completely satisfy with that conversation... Because i feel that without friends what are you?????dentist manhattan beach
Old Apr 17th 2011, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

Janeira is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Susie
Are you near DC? I'm in Virginia, but only just - 3 miles from the Maryland border and would love to meet up.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Hey Susie, whereabouts in Maryland are you? I am in Leesburg Virginia, so not far from MD...depending where you are!
Old Apr 21st 2011, 6:41 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by UKSusie View Post
Lived here a while but miss my British friends, just looking to meet with other fellow brits to hang out with.
So close! Never mind, I'll be in Berryville, VA by June
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

welshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud ofwelshgirl1 has much to be proud of

Brucky, have you been to Berryville before, or is this a completely fresh move? Its only down the road from me in Leesburg...hubby and I frequent the many vineyards / wineries between here and there quite often...great place to live!
Old Apr 22nd 2011, 8:16 am
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Berryville is the town I'm emigrating to! I have Winchester as my location as it's the nearest big town. I spent three months there last year, I do like the town very much, apart from the lack of a pub lol.
Old May 6th 2011, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Lookoutapiano is an unknown quantity at this point

Do any of you know Laurel at all (town, not a lady!)? Might be moving there and need some advice!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 3:31 am
Just Joined

fortunategromit is an unknown quantity at this point

Lookoutapiano - we live in Columbia, MD ... not far from Laurel.

Although we haven't been that long, we did look at Laurel as a potential place to buy a house.

Let me know if I can help with any questions.

Also, anyone else let me know if there are any Brits in the area that would like to meet up.