Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brits in CT? Or New England states?

Any Brits in CT? Or New England states?

Old Nov 25th 2022, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Jessejojames95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brits in CT? Or New England states?

Hey all, my name is Jesse. I’ve been in the USA for 8 years now but have been feeling very defeated, and alone, lately. Have met some lovely people here but unfortunately don’t have any proper friends, like I used to have back home in England. Something about socializing in the USA just feels difficult to me. 🙁 the homesickness is really getting to me. I’d love to meet up with any fellow Brits in the area 💓🇬🇧
Old Jul 8th 2023, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Becks8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Brits in CT? Or New England states?

Hi!

Not sure if you are still on here but me and my husband live in CT near Hartford, we just relocated from London in June last year.

Totally feeling the same about meeting people here, it is really hard to make friends.

Would love to meet up!

Rebecca
Old Sep 4th 2023, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

NikkiR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jessejojames95
Hey all, my name is Jesse. I’ve been in the USA for 8 years now but have been feeling very defeated, and alone, lately. Have met some lovely people here but unfortunately don’t have any proper friends, like I used to have back home in England. Something about socializing in the USA just feels difficult to me. 🙁 the homesickness is really getting to me. I’d love to meet up with any fellow Brits in the area 💓🇬🇧
Hey! Not sure if you’re still active on here, but I moved from England to New Canaan CT about 5 months ago and have been looking for some English people to connect with!
Old Sep 4th 2023, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

NikkiR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Becks8
Hi!

Not sure if you are still on here but me and my husband live in CT near Hartford, we just relocated from London in June last year.

Totally feeling the same about meeting people here, it is really hard to make friends.

Would love to meet up!

Rebecca
Hey! I moved from Manchester to CT 5 months ago and have been looking for some Brits to connect with, if you’re still interested!
Old Mar 24th 2024, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

charlprocter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I see these messages are almost a year old but I’m a Brit living in Stamford, CT looking to meet likeminded people! Would love to meet up for a coffee/ dog walk in the near future!