Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Meet-ups
Reload this Page >

Any Brit’s in the Clermont area?

Any Brit’s in the Clermont area?

Old Jun 17th 2018, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Gundog100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Brit’s in the Clermont area?

Hi
we moved to Clermont in Nov 2017 from Northants in England and are enjoying it but finding it hard to make friends. My wife and I are in our thirties and have 2 boys 9 & 3yrs old.
Would be great to find a family of similar ages to meet up with?
Old Jun 18th 2018, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

jammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Brit’s in the Clermont area?

Clermont FL I assume?

I moved to Celebration also last November and am moving to Winter Garden in September so not too far away.

We're a couple in late 20s but no kids yet. Always happy to get to know Brits in the area though!
Old Jun 18th 2018, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Gundog100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jammiie
Clermont FL I assume?

I moved to Celebration also last November and am moving to Winter Garden in September so not too far away.

We're a couple in late 20s but no kids yet. Always happy to get to know Brits in the area though!
we love celebration and winter garden, where in the UK are you from and what do you both do for work?
Old Jun 18th 2018, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

jammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond reputejammiie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gundog100

we love celebration and winter garden, where in the UK are you from and what do you both do for work?
We're from Nottingham, I sell software for a large US corporate and my wife does some part-time graphic design work.

How are you finding the move so far?
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

maemaesmummy is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Clermont , we moved here in May 2014, my son just left Sawgrass Bay and will be joining is sister at Windy Hill Middle School on Hancock.

We keep our boat up on Lake Minniehaha, love Clermont,

We have a very active social life thanks to sports the kids do. Does your oldest do any sports etc?
Old Jul 11th 2018, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

r3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nice

My Wife(30) and I(young 39) live in Winter Garden - just north of the Winter garden Village and have 2 young boys, the youngest is 13 weeks and the oldest is almost 2. She's from Orlando but I'm from St Ives, Cambs. been here 5 years and I work for Disney Digital. Whereabouts in Northants are you from? - Have you visited the crooked can brewery? it's family friendly and downtown WG is adorable! We'd totally be down for meeting for lunch/beer one weekend!

Jammiie - whereabouts in WG are you moving to?
Old Jul 12th 2018, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by r3dg3cko rob
My Wife(30) and I(young 39) live in Winter Garden - just north of the Winter garden Village and have 2 young boys, the youngest is 13 weeks and the oldest is almost 2. She's from Orlando but I'm from St Ives, Cambs. been here 5 years and I work for Disney Digital. Whereabouts in Northants are you from? - Have you visited the crooked can brewery? it's family friendly and downtown WG is adorable! We'd totally be down for meeting for lunch/beer one weekend!

Jammiie - whereabouts in WG are you moving to?
Summerlake Grove?

Yes we love downtown WG too. Would certainly be up for meeting for a beer