Reload this Page >

Are you moving to Greece?

Are you moving to Greece?

Old Jul 15th 2019, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

tellycastings is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Are you moving to Greece?

Hello,

My name is Sam and I work for a TV-production company called RDF Television, based in the UK.

We are currently in the process of making a brand new observational documentary TV series about Greece and are looking for people to take part. We are trying to find individuals / couples / families who meet one of the following criteria...

1) Still living in the UK, but are planning to move to Greece within the next year.

or 2) Have already made the move to Greece from the UK and are currently living there.

If this is you - or someone you know - please contact us via email : [email protected] - or feel free to message me directly via British Expats or by my email: [email protected]

Please mention the following:

- Where you are moving to...

- When you are moving...

- Your reason for relocating...

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Best wishes,

Sam
Old Jul 26th 2019, 6:57 pm
Banned

Magmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond reputeMagmax has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Are you moving to Greece?

Hello and welcome i know about RDF they make Tipping Point game show and a lot of other tv series and documentaries.