Reload this Page >

Topic of EU/Brexit for Britons in India

Topic of EU/Brexit for Britons in India

Old Jan 3rd 2019, 8:09 am
Just Joined

ssoenksen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Topic of EU/Brexit for Britons in India

Hi all,

I'm a freelance journalist from Germany, living in India (and working for a German organisation besides my freelancing). Listening to all the developments concerning the UK leaving the EU soon, I became interested in the British community here in India and their viewpoints.

The BBC reported that there are around 30,000 British citizens living in India, whether as expats for several years, or for a longer time. I imagine there must have been quite some discussion on the Brexit within this group, already in 2016 at the time of the referendum, but also nowadays.

I'd be very happy to hear some of your accounts on such discussions, possibly events, and other interesting facts about the British community here in India. I'm based in Mumbai and ready to meet, but you can also reach me <snip>

Thank you!
Sebastian

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 3rd 2019 at 12:12 pm. Reason: Email & phone number removed - people can contact you via the forum if they wish.
Old Jan 5th 2019, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Thairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond reputeThairetired2016 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Topic of EU/Brexit for Britons in India

Originally Posted by ssoenksen View Post
Hi all,

I'm a freelance journalist from Germany, living in India (and working for a German organisation besides my freelancing). Listening to all the developments concerning the UK leaving the EU soon, I became interested in the British community here in India and their viewpoints.

The BBC reported that there are around 30,000 British citizens living in India, whether as expats for several years, or for a longer time. I imagine there must have been quite some discussion on the Brexit within this group, already in 2016 at the time of the referendum, but also nowadays.

I'd be very happy to hear some of your accounts on such discussions, possibly events, and other interesting facts about the British community here in India. I'm based in Mumbai and ready to meet, but you can also reach me <snip>

Thank you!
Sebastian
And what do you intend to do with the info you hope to collect?