Reload this Page >

LOOKING TO SPEAK TO EXPATS LIVING IN THE BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES

LOOKING TO SPEAK TO EXPATS LIVING IN THE BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES

Old Feb 19th 2019, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

monkeymantv is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking LOOKING TO SPEAK TO EXPATS LIVING IN THE BRITISH OVERSEAS TERRITORIES

Hello there everyone!

My name is Seb and I am working with a television production company called Monkey Kingdom, helping do some research into an exciting new programme about British expats who are now living in the British Overseas Territories. We are really interested in meeting new residents of these territories, and seeing how they are finding life on the island or wherever they are ending up. We are also fascinated by the heightened sense of Britishness in some of these places, and what being British will become to mean after the end of March. We want to follow reality as it happens, and discover these places that are often sadly forgotten by people in the UK.

I'd absolutely love to hear back from anyone who might be willing to chat. At the moment we are looking for people who have moved out to Tristan da Cunha, St Helena, Bermuda, the Falkland Islands, Montserrat, the Turks and Caicos Islands and the Pitcairn Islands. Some of these are pretty off the beaten track for sure, but if any of you have moved out, or are planning on moving out, please do get in touch for a chat if this seems like something you'd fancy being involved with!

Really looking forward to hearing from you soon - please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Seb