Go Back  British Expats > General > Media Requests
Reload this Page >

Looking for British Ex-Pats on the Amalfi Coast for a Channel 4 TV Programme

Looking for British Ex-Pats on the Amalfi Coast for a Channel 4 TV Programme

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28th 2016, 9:57 am
Just Joined

MelissaB89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for British Ex-Pats on the Amalfi Coast for a Channel 4 TV Programme

True North, a UK based television production company and producers of Channel 4 & More 4's successful 'Homes by the Med' series are looking for beautiful homes on the coast in various locations in the Mediterranean for the second series- which we're filming later this year!

We are filming in Italy (the Amalfi Coast) in October this year and I'm currently on the look out for British ex-pats or people who speak fluent English. We're looking for owners of amazing homes by the sea, but also for people who have interesting jobs/businesses by the sea.

We're looking for a mixture of properties, from stunning contemporary cliff-side properties, to renovated cottages and quirky bolt holes.

As important as the properties themselves are the people who own them. We are looking for British or English speaking expats who would be happy to appear on camera and show our presenter, architectural designer Charlie Luxton around- whilst telling him what it's like to live in the Med!

Please get in touch if you own a property by the sea in one of these areas or know someone who does. Alternatively, any advice on good people to speak to in these areas would be welcomed too!

Other areas we are filming for the series are Croatia, Ibiza, Mallorca and Costa Blanca.

My email address is [email protected]

I hope to hear from you soon!

Melissa Bartlett
Assistant Producer
True North Productions