Go Back  British Expats > General > Media Requests
Reload this Page >

*NEW Bridal TV Show Casting EXPATS!*

*NEW Bridal TV Show Casting EXPATS!*

Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

BethWhiteCasting is an unknown quantity at this point
Default *NEW Bridal TV Show Casting EXPATS!*

WORKERBEE is an award-winning independent production company based in Manchester, UK, and we are the makers of the fantastic Elba vs. Block with Idris Elba (Quibi) and Love Squad (MTV), among various other productions.

Currently, we are creating a brand-new and exciting bridal TV show where brides-to-be can find the dress of their dreams on the pre-loved market.

Whether you're a bride who is yet to find their dream dress or someone who is looking to sell theirs, we want to hear from you!

Old Apr 9th 2020, 1:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *NEW Bridal TV Show Casting EXPATS!*

Originally Posted by BethWhiteCasting View Post
WORKERBEE is an award-winning independent production company based in Manchester, UK, and we are the makers of the fantastic Elba vs. Block with Idris Elba (Quibi) and Love Squad (MTV), among various other productions.

Currently, we are creating a brand-new and exciting bridal TV show where brides-to-be can find the dress of their dreams on the pre-loved market.

Whether you're a bride who is yet to find their dream dress or someone who is looking to sell theirs, we want to hear from you!
Hi, and welcome to BE.

You've said you're looking for expats, but not mentioned which country! BE is a site for Brit expats worldwide, so if you can let us know which country (or countries) you'll be filming in, hopefully you'll find some who are interested.

Old Apr 9th 2020, 2:08 pm
Lt (R)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa View Post
..... You've said you're looking for expats, ....
No she didn't.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 3:16 pm
Banned

bethcasting is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Christmas, I see that my colleague Beth unfortunately didn't respond. We are filming in New York City this Summer and applications are open to all British expat brides living in USA

We are still looking for some fellow Brits to be involved! x
Old Apr 21st 2020, 2:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bethcasting View Post
Hi Christmas, I see that my colleague Beth unfortunately didn't respond. We are filming in New York City this Summer and applications are open to all British expat brides living in USA

We are still looking for some fellow Brits to be involved! x
Thanks for clarifying, as the thread title only mentioned expats but not a location, I just wanted to check which country(ies) for the sake of anybody reading.

Good luck with it.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 21st 2020 at 2:08 pm.