Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Withdrawn Job Offer - Advice.

Withdrawn Job Offer - Advice.

Old Apr 4th 2011, 8:04 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdrawn Job Offer - Advice.

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Know anyone good at forgery?
Do you actually have a copy (they normally want originals don't they) or indeed any memory as to what it looked like?

If you do then all you need is a person who's good in illustrator or similar and a professional printer who can do a special job with some thick nice paper...

If all else fails and this is stopping you working anywhere except UK and Saudi I would buy a certificate online. A lot of people do (especially here in the region), and most of it is never checked. It's not particularly honest, but it's not like you are claiming to have a skill you don't have. If however you bought yourself a medical degree and got hired as a doctor I would of course not condone that..
Old Apr 4th 2011, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
Do you actually have a copy (they normally want originals don't they) or indeed any memory as to what it looked like?

If you do then all you need is a person who's good in illustrator or similar and a professional printer who can do a special job with some thick nice paper...

If all else fails and this is stopping you working anywhere except UK and Saudi I would buy a certificate online. A lot of people do (especially here in the region), and most of it is never checked. It's not particularly honest, but it's not like you are claiming to have a skill you don't have. If however you bought yourself a medical degree and got hired as a doctor I would of course not condone that..
Blimey, I remember suggesting this a while back and got roasted for promoting 'fraud' This must happen all the time.

Even if you had the original, they can't check it as you said your examining body has lost all records anyway. Just goes to show that they don't check...

Forge it, I would.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

General rule:

Anything 'senior', 'managerial', etc, will require a university degree in Qatar and Kuwait.

Saudi, Bahrain and the UAE don't require one as a legal obligation, although they are of course entitled as individual employers to do so.

Experience counts for much more in Saudi, Bahrain and the UAE than a piece of paper.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
General rule:

Anything 'senior', 'managerial', etc, will require a university degree in Qatar and Kuwait.

Saudi, Bahrain and the UAE don't require one as a legal obligation, although they are of course entitled as individual employers to do so.

Experience counts for much more in Saudi, Bahrain and the UAE than a piece of paper.
........ and in Oman, you can hand over an empty Corn Flakes packet and that will usually be enough...........
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

jibber

Last edited by kittycat1; Apr 6th 2011 at 4:29 pm. Reason: absolute crap even by my standards
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just print this off and you'll be fine xxx
Attached Thumbnails Withdrawn Job Offer - Advice.-certificateofexcellencerainbowaward.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This guy's degree looks much more convincing.............

http://scientistbulawayo.blogspot.com/
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HAHA May as well put University of the Earth, The Universe, Suject BA (hons) everything about anything ever ( and not bad a pub quizzes).
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kittycat1
HAHA May as well put University of the Earth, The Universe, Suject BA (hons) everything about anything ever ( and not bad a pub quizzes).
Have a look at his boiled cat recipe............. it cures flu, you know..........
Old Apr 6th 2011, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah yes the University of England teaches you to boil a cat to cure flu- I wonder if his secret ingredient is Lempsip and paracetomol. My secret ingredient is whisky- works a treat!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah yes the University of England teaches you to boil a cat to cure flu- I wonder if his secret ingredient is Lempsip and paracetomol. My secret ingredient is whisky- works a treat!
Boiled cat with whisky?
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whisky with pretty much anything- I might give the pussy a miss myself
Old Apr 6th 2011, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whisky with pretty much anything- I might give the pussy a miss myself
As I said to my wife...........
Old Apr 6th 2011, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Crikey - anyone ever bought a 'fake' diploma online - it's a minefield , just been Googling it, loads of sites - which one do I trust?

Errmm, hang on. Just realised what I'm asking. Do I trust a site that knowingly sell fake / forged qualifications. Oh dear, what have I got myself into...deeper and deeper into the mire.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Crikey - anyone ever bought a 'fake' diploma online - it's a minefield , just been Googling it, loads of sites - which one do I trust?

Errmm, hang on. Just realised what I'm asking. Do I trust a site that knowingly sell fake / forged qualifications. Oh dear, what have I got myself into...deeper and deeper into the mire.
Almeda University is said to be 'reputable', and they do actually check your background/CV etc before awarding you one of their qualifications........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.