Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

A Very Succesful Sales Manager - Looking For a New challenge.

A Very Succesful Sales Manager - Looking For a New challenge.

Old Jan 17th 2015, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

shoaib.Hassan is an unknown quantity at this point
Post A Very Succesful Sales Manager - Looking For a New challenge.

Hi Guys

I am an energetic, enthusiastic and resourceful individual with a very infectious personality. Being a natural born leader I strive to lead from the front. I possess excellent communication skills and find it very easy to motivate and bring out the best in people. I have a diverse range of sales and customer service experience and feel that this would help me in understanding the needs of the business from another point of view. I am well-organised and a good time manager. I am able to use initiative in order to achieve company objectives with proven abilities in helping my team achieve sales targets. Being highly ambitious and focussed I appreciate the need to remain flexible. Working in a fast paced and pressurised environment and having the constant need to be the best at everything I do is something I relish. I believe my experience in managing a team allows me to further develop my management skills whilst at the same time using my previous knowledge to be very successful.

I am currently looking for a new challenge and I am looking for a job in UAE. If your interested please contact me.

If you know anyone that could be interested, please ask them to contact me.

If you can point me in the right direction with where to look, please contact me.

Many thanks

Shoaib Hassan