Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

UAE / Qatar fire Service Opportunities

UAE / Qatar fire Service Opportunities

Old Jan 29th 2015, 9:50 am
Just Joined

Rowdy74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UAE / Qatar fire Service Opportunities

Greetings everyone.

For some time now I have been considering a future in the Middle East within the fire and rescue service.
I have read about private fire services within the main oil companies and other municipal fire services also.

I am currently a British national working within the UK fire service and want a fresh challenge with greater prospects both personally and financially. Through basic research. I am wondering if the oil and gas industry could well provide it for me although at this early stage I can see how notoriously difficult it is to break into without the correct guidance.

I would be very grateful if anyone out there who has experience of the fire service / oil and gas industry in the Middle East and was willing to share it with me. Or,if someone knows of a source of useful information for somebody like me where obviously the more information acquired on the subject would help massively.

At present I am considering going for NEBOSH qualifications however,as yet, I am unsure wether to go for an international certificate or specific oil and gas qualification. Again, any information would be very much appreciated.

Thanks so much