UAE experience

Old Mar 12th 2012, 10:09 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UAE experience

Originally Posted by Meow
I wouldn't go that far. A good PA/EA is very useful indeed.
Especially when it comes to a bit of back door burgling in the photocopying room at 8pm
Old Mar 12th 2012, 12:01 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't go that far. A good PA/EA is very useful indeed.
Especially one with a can do attitude to show us all how things should be done
Old Mar 12th 2012, 1:27 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Especially one with a can do attitude to show us all how things should be done
Of course. We're just a bunch of slackers.
Old Mar 12th 2012, 4:45 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Of course. We're just a bunch of slackers.
Who somewhat ironically employ executive teas maids
Old Mar 12th 2012, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice

Jack of all trades will do. Oh and a magician in my spare time.
Old Mar 13th 2012, 7:00 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Well good luck to you and don't worry after a few months when you are bitter and defeated by the system we will be here to sympathise. (or mock you!)
Old Mar 13th 2012, 6:50 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ronnie Biggs
Ok fair enough, I can see you're a cut above so my guess is you use only proper milk and not that condensed nonsense.
I hate condensed milk with passion.
Old Mar 13th 2012, 6:59 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 01Fluffy
In the 1920's yep, but we have moved on from there.
Are you like that bird from Mad Man? The one with tits that look like a dead heat in a zeppelin race?
Old Mar 14th 2012, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice01Fluffy is just really nice

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Well good luck to you and don't worry after a few months when you are bitter and defeated by the system we will be here to sympathise. (or mock you!)
Who said a few months, already there with the banking system in Dubai, How can they be so dire and charge so much. Oh and nearly lost a leg at Dubai mall when a taxi shot off with the door wide open and my leg stil outside. I so wish that this could be fixed.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

How can they be so dire and charge so much. .
that's Dubai - a shite bank can do what it likes and charge the earth and anyone with a decent set of tits can call themselves an EA and charge more than a secretary
Old Mar 14th 2012, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sandboy
that's Dubai - a shite bank can do what it likes and charge the earth and anyone with a decent set of tits can call themselves an EA and charge more than a secretary
Think you should go back into the sandbox and come out to play when you have some manners.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
With a nice arse you could rise to the EA to the VP...
Old Mar 16th 2012, 5:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by co durham boy
With a nice arse you could rise to the EA to the VP...
No need as I work for the CEO already and I do not need to go to that level. I work because I want to. Its opinions like this that have no place in the workplace or anywhere else. Grow up.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

No need as I work for the CEO already and I do not need to go to that level. I work because I want to. Its opinions like this that have no place in the workplace or anywhere else. Grow up.
Do you have a nice arse or not then ?
Old Mar 16th 2012, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Do you have a nice arse or not then ?
Given the post menopausal attitude I'm going to go for: it used to be, but three kids have take a heavy toll.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.