Teaching in UAE

Old Oct 18th 2016, 7:39 am
Just Joined

APM1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching in UAE

Hi all,

Many thanks in advance for any constructive comments.

I am currently a highly qual'd teacher in the recruitment process for the MOE and IAT in UAE. I've been doing all the research, and the numbers seem to stack up.

I would really value any feedback any teachers currently working out there for either of these organisation can give. I.e. What are they like to work for as employers? Generally, what are the schools like to work in. As always, there will be a spectrum, but in general what are the students like?

I ask because I've seen a bit of negativity, and I'm really just trying to filter out the wheat from the chaff. I'm experienced at working away in 'dodgy' areas (I'm not saying the UAE is!), and I have reasonable spoken arabic.

Cheers,
Al.
Old Oct 22nd 2016, 1:02 am
Just Joined

Iremkhanza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teaching in UAE

Hi

I'm also heading out somewhere of the northern Emirates region. I just signed my final contract with the MOE after waiting 5 & half months for my security clearance.

My question to anyone out there also working for the MOE in either RAk or Sharjah how long did it take for them to send you out on s flight after you've signed the final contract , by the way I will be only attesting documents sometime during this week , so got to make s move on ! I guess the only reason I didn't attest them in that 5 months it took for security clearance I didn't expect them to offer me a final contract as I lost all hope , and it would been waste of money .

Anyways I asked seek teachers if they could send me and the wide out on the 8th Nov!!!

Thanks

I.K
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 6:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iremkhanza
Hi

I'm also heading out somewhere of the northern Emirates region. I just signed my final contract with the MOE after waiting 5 & half months for my security clearance.

My question to anyone out there also working for the MOE in either RAk or Sharjah how long did it take for them to send you out on s flight after you've signed the final contract , by the way I will be only attesting documents sometime during this week , so got to make s move on ! I guess the only reason I didn't attest them in that 5 months it took for security clearance I didn't expect them to offer me a final contract as I lost all hope , and it would been waste of money .

Anyways I asked seek teachers if they could send me and the wide out on the 8th Nov!!!

Thanks

I.K
I am praying you are not an English teacher...
Old Oct 23rd 2016, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking he is practising that noble profession.