Bahrain Work visa question

Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Geckogirlie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bahrain Work visa question

Hi,
Just a quick question on work visa's for Bahrain. If I am sponsored by a company for my work visa does this mean that I can only work for the company sponsoring me or am I free to work for others as well?
Hxx
Old Feb 27th 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

camel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to allcamel jockey is a name known to all
Default Re: Bahrain Work visa question

You can only work for your sponsor, no one else sorry.
Old Feb 28th 2009, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geckogirlie
Hi,
Just a quick question on work visa's for Bahrain. If I am sponsored by a company for my work visa does this mean that I can only work for the company sponsoring me or am I free to work for others as well?
Hxx
Do you mean part-time (i.e. alongside your main job)?
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Dean
Do you mean part-time (i.e. alongside your main job)?
Well, kind of. Am being offered commission based work from my sponsor but may want to do other work too.
Hxx
Old Feb 28th 2009, 8:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geckogirlie
Well, kind of. Am being offered commission based work from my sponsor but may want to do other work too.
Hxx
The Ministry Of Labour might find it tricky translating "Geckogirlie" into Arabic for the visa documents, but otherwise no problem............
Old Mar 1st 2009, 4:02 am
Just Joined

The Ministry Of Labour might find it tricky translating "Geckogirlie" into Arabic for the visa documents, but otherwise no problem............
Thanks "The Dean"
lol
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:53 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you sure, Dean? I always that that a job visa was limited to sponsored employment only and that a Letter of No Objection from the sponsor would be the minimum requirement for any other work.
Old Mar 1st 2009, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
Are you sure, Dean? I always that that a job visa was limited to sponsored employment only and that a Letter of No Objection from the sponsor would be the minimum requirement for any other work.
No I'm not sure.............. but I AM sure I know one or two that have done it.

Perhaps they were.............. er.............. "paid in cash"..........
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm not sure.............. but I AM sure I know one or two that have done it.

Perhaps they were.............. er.............. "paid in cash"..........
I'm in a state of shock.. at the amount of .... you are using..
Old Mar 1st 2009, 6:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
I'm in a state of shock.. at the amount of .... you are using..
Semi-automatic trigger...