Just Joined

rongnan.zhao is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sidra Hospital in Doha

is anyone working as radiographer now?
Old Oct 24th 2017, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

rongnan.zhao is an unknown quantity at this point

i am from melbourne, and i am very interested in working in sidra.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

drjishar is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the interview.It was fine but the job is full hands on.the consultant will be the first responder.No junior doctors.it will be very hectic.i didnt show much interest when i realised the situation.Had a better offer as a proper consultant in middle east..
Old Oct 24th 2017, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

Aims76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Were you offered a junior attending or senior attending job?
Old Oct 24th 2017, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

Junior attending..But i asked the HOD he said only the salary is different.All will be in the same rota.Two at a given time(random-junior /senior).Senior or junior all be doing hands on /first responder.That what he told me.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Thanks. One last question. How much salary were you offered? I have 3 years consultant experience. How much should I be expecting?
Old Oct 25th 2017, 6:15 am
Just Joined

We didnt go that far as i lost interest but from what heard you should try to get 70k plus because its hard work .I know some who got 70 and 80k but thst was 1 yr ago. Dont know the current rate.
Old Oct 25th 2017, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

I have been told they are to offering more than 57000. Lets see what they offer me
Old Oct 26th 2017, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DMSB
Hi
I had my Skype interview few days back for Consultant anaesthetist post at SIDRA. They offered me the job. Can anyone tell me the salary range for consultant doctors at SIDRA? Current living situation at Qatar ?

You are a Consultant, and you have done no homework on a position you have applied for in a foreign country...beggars belief !!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Midwifenew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheHappyMidwife
Hi
I'm a midwife from the uk. Have been offered a position at sidra and wanted to know how long the process took people. Also as many have asked, what's the provided accommodation like, do you pay your own utilities? What's the cost of living like and how do most spend their free time. Looking forward to hearing back.

Regards,
THM

Hello
I'm in a similar situation looking to find details of midwifery opportunities and salary
Old Nov 22nd 2017, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Midwifenew is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Solwaygirl
I've been thru the process, submitted all my paperwork and just waiting for references. Agency have told me they will not be mobilising before the start of next year. I'm from Scotland and going as a midwife(clinical nurse lead in low risk birth unit) - eventually! Really excited , hope it all goes to plan. I'm at the stage I can't quite believe it will happen as I started the process in March!
Hi. I'm considering application to Sidra. Gave things moved forward and what opportunities are you having please. Salary good? Many thanks
Old Feb 4th 2018, 6:50 am
Just Joined

tepphy16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NewOrleans
Hi all. Have applied to Sidra and gone through the interviews etc. Now waiting on salary and employment agreement. When is Sidra opening does anybody know? To anyone in the USA how does the salary offer compare? I'm a Respiratory Therapist.
Hi NewOrleans,

How was your interview? I apply also to Sidra as Respiratory Therapist II. They emailed me that my application is under review. What I will expect on interview? Thank you in advance!