Sidra Hospital in Doha

Old Sep 23rd 2014, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Solwaygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sidra Hospital in Doha

Originally Posted by FingFang
Congratulations! I bet you're really excited!

How long did it take for you to hear about a skype interview after your telephone interview?
Hi, I didn't have a telephone interview. I had registered with an agency who got in touch with me to say Sidra were interested in me- that was beginning March. Skype interview end of March and job offer at end of April. Now it's a waiting game! Once I have a date I need to get a police check and verification from NMC.
Old Sep 25th 2014, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Apollo 83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Also doing the waiting game. Have been interviewed for a position at Sidra and everything seems to be moving along smoothly.

Have a couple of questions. Myself and my wife will be looking to come out and while we're not massive party people,however we do enjoy the social aspect of life. For example, good restaurants, bit of sport etc. I've read that there is a massive expat presence in Doha so if anyone can spread some light on what to expect with regards to sports clubs(golf, tennis, football) that would be helpful.

If there are any radiographers out there would they be able to shed a little light on Sidra for me. I've heard great things about the department. And what are the packages that are being offered in the region of? so I have a ball park figure to negotiate with.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 3:57 am
Just Joined

whitesandbeach is an unknown quantity at this point

hi wondered about police check are you getting crb done or is a different police check form and how do you get it attested?Im in uk. I would like to pm you as I will be based in same department but can't work out pm on here.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 5:13 am
Just Joined

You need to have made 3 posts in order to PM.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Then click on the name and the send message icon.
Old Oct 10th 2014, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

whitesandbeach is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks I think I just need 1 more post!
Old Oct 14th 2014, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

ummaasiyah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I have an interview for a pharmacists position in Sidra. I would like to know if anyone has gone through an interview, what questions were you asked? anyone have a job offer? how much are they paying?

thanks
Old Nov 2nd 2014, 1:46 am
Just Joined

wondrous1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Apollo 83,

I was wondering if you eventually found a radiographer to shed more light on Sidra. I have an interview scheduled and would like to get some insights into what to expect. Salary range for radiographers and other helpful details, although I'll be interviewing for MRI Manager or Diagnostic Imaging Manager.

Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Apollo 83
Hi All,

Also doing the waiting game. Have been interviewed for a position at Sidra and everything seems to be moving along smoothly.

Have a couple of questions. Myself and my wife will be looking to come out and while we're not massive party people,however we do enjoy the social aspect of life. For example, good restaurants, bit of sport etc. I've read that there is a massive expat presence in Doha so if anyone can spread some light on what to expect with regards to sports clubs(golf, tennis, football) that would be helpful.

If there are any radiographers out there would they be able to shed a little light on Sidra for me. I've heard great things about the department. And what are the packages that are being offered in the region of? so I have a ball park figure to negotiate with.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old Nov 6th 2014, 8:15 am
Just Joined

NewOrleans is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. Have applied to Sidra and gone through the interviews etc. Now waiting on salary and employment agreement. When is Sidra opening does anybody know? To anyone in the USA how does the salary offer compare? I'm a Respiratory Therapist.
Old Feb 17th 2015, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Millimal is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone

I've just submitted my CV for a nursing job in Sidra. Just wondering if anyone can direct me to some cost of living estimates in Doha. Ive used numbeco which says it will be cheaper overall considering accommodation and bills will be provided. I will be the only earner for a family of four. Would a nurses wage be realistic to live on (and save a bit) considering Sidra will cover accommodation, schooling for the two kids, transport allowance flight allowance etc... leaving the salary for pending money essentially!
thanks for your help
Old Feb 17th 2015, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

primularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond reputeprimularossa has a reputation beyond repute

I find the cost of life here cheaper than in my home country. But it depends from your life style and from which is your home country. I suppose anyway that, having 2 kids, you will have a normal family life. In this case Doha can be cheap.
Old May 14th 2015, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

MHJRF is an unknown quantity at this point

Any advice regarding Qatar Foundation's salary range (start - end) for grades 16, 17, and 18, would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 19th 2015, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Waiting On SIDRA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sidra Hospital,Qatar

Has anyone heard any new Sidra hospital news? I have heard the following in the past year or so:

1. The Spanish contractors were fired.
2. A new Greek contractor was brought in.
3. The existing subcontractors were retained.
4. I too have heard Q1 of 2016 for the opening.

Anything else worth noting? Has Sidra mobilized any "rank and file" medical personnel yet (nurses, clinicians etc. )?

And if they have begun mobilizing staff where are they being housed?

Thanks in advance.
Old May 19th 2015, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

NeoNursey is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed the HR department as I have been offered a job in another Middle East country. I asked how long it would be and they advised they have put my file on hold as there are some things they are tweaking at present however will contact us closer to the time. I asked if it would be 3-4 years as rumoured by agencies and they did not deny this and just said we will keep you updated. At the rate of things progressing in the last year I feel it will be atleast 3 years before it's fully operational.
Old May 19th 2015, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Waiting On SIDRA is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, three to four years...

We have a fair amount of money invested in this process, what with the document attesting and all. I wonder whether we can get any of it back...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.